🖤TH🤍2

As Melissa led Izuku and Miyuki down the corridor, she did most of the talking as she gave them a small tour of her father's facility, which Miyuki was very intrigued by. Only, she wished she could be paying more attention than she currently was, looking down at her phone. Nearly an hour had passed and she still hadn't texted her father.

"Wow!"

Miyuki quickly looked up from her phone at the loud gasp and she was stunned to find Melissa staring down at her hands.

"I've never seen a phone like that one!" Melissa exclaimed as she leaned in to get a better look at Miyuki's device. "I think there are some like it on the island, but this is the first time I've seen a graphical interface like this before. Which store did you get it from?"

"Oh, I didn't get it from a store," Miyuki replied, slightly flustered by the attention. "I made it."

"You made your own phone?!" Izuku exclaimed. Melissa marvelled at the device in Miyuki's gloved hands.

"Yeah," the half-and-half girl answered. "Well, kind of."

"This is outstanding. May I see it?" the blonde girl asked. Miyuki nodded and handed her phone over to her. "I watched you during the sports festival and I was very intrigued with how you use your Quirk. You're able to manufacture non-living matter while still using it like it were a power type Quirk. Did you use your Quirk to make your phone?"

"No, I mostly used spare parts of old phones discarded in the trash," Miyuki responded. "It took a few tries for me to get it right, though."

"This is phenomenal handiwork for something made from scraps," Melissa complimented as she gave back the phone. "You're very skilled, Mi-yu-ki."

"Thank you, but you can just call me a nickname if you want to," Miyuki offered sweetly, noting the girl's struggle with her name.

"Sorry, I'm still not very good with Japanese names," Melissa admitted sheepishly. "May I call you Yuki-Chan, then?"

"I suppose that's fine," Miyuki agreed with a smile, her cheeks coloured a light red.

"What should I call you?" Melissa asked, turning to look at Izuku who had been walking quietly beside the two females. "Midoriya-Kun? Izuku-Kun?"

"Please call me..." Izuku seemed to think deeply before answering. "...Deku."

"'Deku?' That's a strange nickame," Melissa said and Miyuki looked at her friend with partial concern and partial surprise, mostly because she still wasn't so used to referring to him by that name. "You two can call me Melissa."

Their new friend Melissa took them around the island in a quick fashion, explaining everything in great detail to them as they went around. Miyuki tried to commit everything she saw and heard to memory, using her visual Quirk to appreciate everything in greater detail.

"Wow, this is amazing," Izuku commented as they walked. "Looking at it like this, it's hard to believe that this is a man-made island."

"We have all the facilities of a large city," Melissa explained. "Just about all we can't do is travel."

"Really?" Izuku asked and the blonde nodded.