◆Chapter 53◇

The next morning proved to be just as rigorous a training session as the one before it as their third day began - more so for the extra-lessons group since they only ended their classes at 2 a.m.

Miyuki was training with Shoto this time as she used her shadows, rather than those made from already existing sources, but her own to block his ice attacks using barricades and other attacks. As for her right side, he would attempt to melt down her iridescent walls and shields she crafted with his fire while she strengthened them to prevent them from doing so under the intense heat.

Taking a break from her training with her fellow half-and-half hero to use the bathroom. When Miyuki arrived at the mountainside where Aizawa was, she found Rikido, Denki, Mina, Hanta, and Ejirou training there. They looked exhausted.

"Hey extra lessons group, don't stop," the Erasure Hero commanded. He used his binding cloth to pull up Ejirou.

"Got it!" The redhead groaned.

"Sorry," Mina muttered, her eyes half-lidded, "I'm so sleepy..."

They're barely standing, Miyuki thought sympathetically as she looked at her classmates.

"I didn't think yesterday's extra lesson..." Hanta rasped, "would go until 2.a.m..."

"And we started at 7.a.m..." Rikido added, his voice hoarse.

"I told you it'd be tough," Aizawa said. "You're not just trying to improve your Quirks. Above all, you need to work on the weaknesses that were exposed during the final exams! Think carefully about why you're more tired than your classmates before you move."

"Y-Yes, sir..." the five of them sluggishly responded.

"Uraraka! Aoyama!" Aizawa called, turning around to where the two students were. "You two should, too. You didn't fail, but you were close. If 30 points was passing, you were at about 35."

"Ah, we barely made it," Ochaco stated, feeling nauseous from using her Quirk.

"How unexpected," Aoyama commented. He doubled over, clutching his stomach.

"Don't lose focus. All of you, move faster!" The Erasure Hero continued. "No matter what you're doing, you should be aware of where you came from. That's what it means to improve.

Always keep in mind why you're sweating, and why you keep getting nagged."

Where I came from... Katsuki thought, glaring at his reflection in the water.

Where I came from... Shoto looked up, his right cheek covered in ice.

Where I came from...? Miyuki looked down at her hands.