🖤A+B Slumber Party💖

Training Camp - First Night,
8:00 PM

"KYAAAAAAA!"

Miyuki straightened herself as she picked up the book she was reading from her bed. She frowned as she and the other girls turned to the partially open window of their sleeping room upon hearing the loud shrieking.

"That sounds like Mineta-San," Momo pointed out before shaking her head disappointedly. "His antics have been ludicrous regarding the girls before, but this one was by far out of hand."

"It's crazy. He's really gone too far this time!" Toru complained, moving her arms up and down in frustration. "I mean, he's tried peeking at us before but Class B, too? How despicable!"

Tsuyu put a finger on her chin thoughtfully as she looked at the other girls. "Mineta-Chan doesn't seem to be able to grasp how uncomfortable he makes us feel around him, ribbit," she said before turning to look at Miyuki as she walked over to the other girls.

"His intentions are too selfish and the respect he has for our privacy is just shallow," she commented with a frown, hugging her book to her chest. "He doesn't seem to want to learn or something, even though I've reported his unreasonable behaviour to Aizawa-sensei on numerous occasions."

"It must be some kind of mental issue, in that case," Mina reasoned with a pout. She plopped down onto her sleeping mattress which was next to Momo's. "How can a guy as small as him be that perverted? He hasn't given us a break since the beginning of the year!"

"Right? He's always staring at Miyuki-Chan and I's bodies when we're in our hero costumes!" Toru complained, causing the other girls to sweatdrop.

"His imagination is just too big for him, I think, Hagakure-san," Momo spoke up.

"You said it, Yao-Momo," Mina agreed.

"In any case," Ochaco spoke up softly, "I'm glad he's receiving a befitting punishment for this. There's no way he won't be let off with just a slap on the wrist from the way that sounded just now."

"I hope Aizawa-sensei and the Wild, Wild Pussycats really lay into him," Kyoka stated with an irritated expression.

"I don't think they'd be so violent with him, Jirou-chan - well, not like Kendo-san, at least," Miyuki responded, scratching her cheek nervously as she recalled the way Itsuka knocked Minoru unconscious with her Big Fist after falling for his female classmates' trap. "He's still a student of theirs, after all."

"Oh, yeah, you're totally right, actually," Kyoka responded as she twirled one of her earphone jacks. "It's got to be something a lot worse than a beat down, then."

"Aizawa-sensei made Kaminari-San and him dress up as cheerleaders after the sports festival for that prank they pulled," Momo reminded them as she removed her hair from its ponytail. "The consequence should match the crime, isn't it?"

"They're gonna make him clean out all the washrooms and toilets, probably," Mina suggested. She cringed, scrunching her nose and sticking out her tongue. "Ew! That's too gross!"

"But it suits someone like Mineta perfectly, since he was so eager to get a peek into them, right?" Ochaco pointed out.

"You make a good point, Ochaco-Chan," the half-and-half girl told the brunette, frowning at the memory of Minoru standing outside Class B's girls' washroom. She was glad they warned them beforehand because, sure enough, just when Itsuka, Ibara, and Yui entered the washroom, Miyuki and Tsuyu spotted him with his face pressed at the window.