A hot tear rolls down my cheek as I kiss him back. It feels like I'm never gonna see him again. Like this is our last kiss. I try to putt all my love in that one kiss.

When we pull away he hugs me. A tight hug. A loved hug. Maybe even more filled with love then the kiss.

More tears roll down my cheeks as we pull away and he slowly wipes them away with his thumbs.

"I love you, Emma, my tomato, my little star. I love you with all my heart, and I can't live a second without you. Every time I'm with you I feel my heart jump and pump faster. I love your beautiful blue eyes, I love your red lips, your crooked teeth, you cute freckles, your small ears with two piercings, your big fore head" I laugh for a second as another tear rolls down my cheek "how you blush when I give you a compliment or how your whole face turns red, I love your soft hands with on one finger always a ring, I love your whole body, but even more important; I love your personality, your cute laugh and the way you think, how you try to make everything positive even tho it's not possible to make it positive. How you just let your emotions embrace you and your not afraid to cry. I love you, every single part of you, the bad and the good. I love you for you."

I can only blush and give him a shy smile as more tears roll down my cheek. Just when I'm about to say something back he kisses me again.

We pull away when we hear a soft knock on the door and turn towards it. Anna stands in the doorway. Her eyes filled with tears and I immediately get up.

"Anna, sweetheart, what's wrong?" I kneel down in front of her as Harry makes it over to us as well.

"I-I... I'm just gonna miss you" tears roll down her face.
(Who's cutting onions?? I need help)

"O honey, I'm gonna miss you too, but we still got some time" I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I wipe her tears away.

This is gonna be a day full of crying. Can't wait
                                           ~•~

We eat an extensive breakfast, just enjoying the time we have left together.

When we're finally done it's already 11 AM. So everyone is packing their bags while I lay down at Harry's bed, checking my phone.

No-one has called me. Finally! No stupid Adrian, no bitch Sophia, no no-one. I scroll a bit on insta when two strong arms wrap around me.

"What ya doing, my love?" I look into his eyes. If he even knew how much I love him.

"Not much, your done?"

"Not yet" I hear the annoying tone "but I just wanted to hug you, and kiss you, and tell you how much I love you...and fu-"

"HARRY!" I playfully slap his arm as he burst out in laughter

"Which sweater do you wanna keep?" He asks when he finally stops laughing.
"What you mean 'keep'?" I ask playing with his hand.

"Which sweater do I need to wear now and take off when we're at the airport to give to you? So you have my scent" a cute blush appears on his face as my heart melts.

This man... how did I ever deserve him?

"It doesn't matter-"
"It does, cuz I know you got a favourite, and I don't wanna wear that one if you want it!" He interrupts me.

"But you need to wear that one cuz it looks the best on you! That's why it's my favourite" I shoot back

"So you got a favourite! I knew it! Let me guess... this one!" He points at green hoodie, the inside is soft and on the right side of his chest is a small heart with lighter green sewed on. When he wears it he just looks so... so cute? Handsome? Just... perfect.

"No" I lie, but I feel my cheeks turning red, stupid face!

He stands up, pulls off the sweater he was wearing and puts the green one on.

He then climbs back on the bed and kisses me "don't lie to me, love, cuz I'll know it" he then stands back up and packs his bag further. I just sit there, watching him pack his bag.

O I love him, I love him so much. I never thought I could love someone as much as I do right know.

I look at my phone again when I see the time.

"Harry! I don't wanna rush you or anything but it's half past one, I thought you wanted to be like an hour earlier, so maybe we should go?"
———————————————————————————
Okay, so this chapter was supposed to be longer... like it would include the leaving part... but.... I don't know, I just haven't had the time to write as much as I like, cuz of exams and shit T-T

So you guys need to do it with this, and I hope I'll update soon!

Have a lovely day/evening,
Lots of love,
Roos :)