Fang is tearing up, Gopal and Yaya had a horrid look, Ying was just stunned, Retak'ka looked mad and Hang Kasa's hands are shaking.

Boboiboy sheepishly smiles and had his other hand scratch the back of his neck, "Err... did I... did I say something wrong??" Boboiboy asked

Ying got up from her seat in a fury, "Something wrong? Something wrong!? You just said that you got ejected into space!!" Ying shouted, "Of course there's something wrong!" Ying added.

"Ahem!" Gopal faked a cough, "Calm down, Ying.... from the way he said it, it can't be true.. right..?" Gopal looked awfully hopeful that it wasn't but judging from Boboiboy's eyes glancing away and chuckling sheepishly, everyone had concluded it's true.

"Tch!! Even in that verse too?" Retak'ka growled, "I can't believe that bastard would be way worse from there..." Retak'ka hissed.

Yaya stood up and lowered down Ochobot down her to her arms, "I'm sorry, Boboiboy..." Yaya lowered her gaze to Ochobot and walked towards to Boboiboy, handing the bot down to Boboiboy, "Here..." Yaya solemnly watches Ochobot being taken back to Boboiboy, she nods her head and agreed to let Boboiboy fix Ochobot whenever or whichever he prioritizes first.

From the way everyone reacted, Boboiboy had a hint of intuition that they are in a misunderstanding situation but decided not to say anything just yet until he knew for sure of what they were talking about 'cuz hey, what if he'll be able to know what they're hiding from him sooner or later.

But he didn't have to wait for too long as Yaya blurted it out the next second Boboiboy decided to be silent, "Eish!! That Admiral Amato is even more braver to actually eject his own son into space!!" Yaya announced, and so, Boboiboy's sheepish smile turned upside down to a frown.

'R-relax.. it might be just some similar names...' Boboiboy is in denial, "Umm... Admiral Ama--"

"Tch! That Tomato is really frustrating!!" Retak'ka said.

'Ah... That settles it... It is my dad they were talking about...' Boboiboy thought but then he realized, "Wait, does Reverse's dad tried to eject him into space???" Boboiboy asked and everyone nodded.

"It was a mere threat tho, he wasn't really going to eject Reverse into space but I guess yours wasn't so much of a 'threat' to begin with." Gopal answered.

"Wait! Are you asking because you're shocked to know that Reverse's dad also had an idea to eject him into space orrr... You asking because the one that ejected you was a different person?" Ying asked which puzzled everyone but Boboiboy.

"That... That's a good question actually..." Fang said, "Right? There should be some differences since in Boboiboy's verse, Retak'ka is evil. There's bound to some differences on who took that role." Ying replied. And for Retak'ka to hear that, his worldview turned gloomy, "Oh no... Don't tell me it's me..." Retak'ka muttered aloud and everyone turns to Boboiboy for confirmation but he chuckled slightly and shakes his head.

"No, it wasn't you. It was Vargoba." Boboiboy answered and Retak'ka let out a sigh of relief, "Woah... To think Vargoba would do that." Yaya commented, "Why is that, Yaya?" Boboiboy asked, "In our verse, Vargoba is this sweetest and gentlest space sailor. He'd help us out whenever we needed to 'discard' the powerspheras." Yaya answered, "He would study them and try to fix it but in exchange, the powerspheras lose their powers." Yaya added.

"Woahh!! Awesome! It's good to know that there's someone out there who wouldn't give up on fixing powerspheras!" Boboiboy cheered, "Right?" Yaya smiled happily.

"Well, so long it wasn't me!" Retak'ka said so proudly that everyone gave him a sheepish smile.

"Anyways! I'll go fix Ochobot first." Boboiboy announced, "Seeing the differences of damage from Ochobot to DimenBot's, it's safe to say that Ochobot's repair will be quicker than most a few hours." Boboiboy said.