Xie Fei tapped the glass with his finger, causing the sparrows to scatter in shock. He pursed his lips and smiled, revealing a shallow dimple on one side of the glass.

Mornings like this always make people feel good. For a moment, Xie Fei didn't even want to mention his resignation, but he quickly regained his senses.

After briefly washing up, Xie Fei went downstairs while thinking about what to say, but as soon as he arrived in the lobby, he heard a loud "clang".

The sound came from the front yard. When Xie Fei looked outside the gate, he saw a big hole in the fence wall of the front yard. A group of gangsters stood at the entrance of the hole surrounded by a bald man with a thick waist and round arms. Everyone was holding a piece of wood in their hands. Sticks, and a few broken pots of flowers at his feet.

"To move, or not to move?" The bald man's face was full of anger, completely in line with the character of a villain.

Afu, who was opposite him, was still holding a watering can in his hand, still looking listless, "Didn't I tell you last time that the boss was not here?"

"Has your boss gone to see God? He hasn't come back for half a month." The thick accent sounded funny, and the bald man threatened menacingly: "Brother Long's patience is limited. If you don't move, I will let you go." Let's experience which excavator technology is better!"

...So we are going to be forced to move?

Xie Fei almost understood. He was planning to call 110, but then he realized he didn't have a mobile phone.

Suddenly, a gust of fragrant wind came, accompanied by Manager Xiang's lazy voice: "Why are you so angry so early in the morning? Can't we discuss it carefully if we have something to do?"

Xie Fei turned around and saw Manager Xiang walking towards him wearing a bright red silk nightgown, like a rose blooming. When passing him, Manager Xiang even patted his waist quietly. However, in view of the other party's behavior last night, Xie Fei couldn't tell for a moment whether she was trying to appease him or if she wanted to take advantage...

No matter how much he complained, the bald man was obviously amazed by Manager Xiang. His mouth was slightly open, his eyes were dull, and the wooden stick in his hand fell to the ground.

Seeing that the hero was sad about being a beauty, the minion next to the bald man suddenly pulled him: "Boss, don't fall for the beauty trap, there is a pretty boy in this woman's house!"

I raised my orchid finger and pointed it at Xie Fei at the entrance of the lobby.

Xie Fei: "..."

"What are the dogs doing hiding there? Get here here!" The bald man was furious and pointed at Xie Fei fiercely.

Manager Xiang suppressed his smile slightly, "He is just a new employee who joined yesterday. He doesn't know anything. Why did you call him here?"

The bald man only thought that she was lying deliberately to protect the pretty face, and he was suddenly jealous. He took a step forward and was about to pull her away, but his body suddenly jumped into the air, drawing a parabola and smashing into the flowers. At the same time as him, there were others who landed. One of Manager Xiang's slippers.

"I'm the one who gave you face." Concubine Xiang crossed her arms and stared at the gangsters.

"Fuck! Smash it with me!"

The gangsters shouted loudly, and the scene became chaotic.

Xie Fei silently retracted his intention to end the fight because he found that a group of men could not stand up to a woman with bare hands, so he calmly stood in the safe area and watched the action movie.