xxxvii. harry's name in the goblet

Start from the beginning

"He a cheat!"

"He's not even seventeen yet!"

Rosalyn rolled her eyes at the nonsense around her while she watched closely when Harry walked up and passed all the Professor's warily looks and out the Great Hall.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

It was late at night when Roselyn found Harry in the common room, alone. He had been alone since the announcement of him joining the games. Ron took it the hardest out of the three of them, he was jealous that the great Harry Potter was the first youngest member to play in the games.

Harry snapped his head to the sound of the door closely, Rosalyn pressed her lips together approaching him with a gentle sigh. "You should know— that... that I know you didn't put your name in the Goblet." Harry eyes rounded at her confesión and then he smiled for the first time since his life was sentenced into the games.

Rosalyn awkwardly met his soft gaze, Harry nodded slowly. "Thank you, Rose, it feels good knowing that someone has my back and does actually believe me." Rosalyn smiled softly as she watched his gaze shifter down to the Daily Prophet in her hands. "What that?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, more like trash." Rosalyn says with a scoff, placing the Daily Prophet down on the table hoping he will choose to ignore it, but Harry wasn't like that as he snatch the Daily Prophet from the table and stood up. "Harry Potter, age 12 suspect entrant in the Triwizard Tournament, his eyes swimming with the ghost of his past—"

Harry grumbled, balling up the Daily Prophet in his hands and threw it harshly into the fire. Rosalyn hummed. "Told you it was trash." She mumbled when Harry turned to walk away, but the sound of someone calling out to him made them turn to the fireplace.

Harry looked up at Rosalyn and together they approached the fireplace and kneeled down. "Sirius!" Harry exclaimed with a shocking expression. "I don't have much time, so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire?"

"No!" Harry spat quickly, Sirius promptly shushed him, Rosalyn looked back her shoulder then back to Sirius. "I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort. But who was the third man in the room?"

Rosalyn sat back on her heels, fiddling with the long sleeve of her cardigan, she had no idea what Sirius meant by Harry's dream with Wormtail and Voldemort. "I don't know." Harry admits.

"You didn't hear a name?" Harry stared off to the side and shook his head, not recalling hearing a name. "No, uh... Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important."

"And what was that?" Rosalyn found herself asking him, Harry looked into her brown eyes and smiled briefly before he snapped out of his gaze, she furrowed looking back down to Sirius.

"He wanted..." Harry trailed off, scared of the meaning of what Voldemort wanted. "—Me." Harry uttered uneasy. "I don't know why, but he was going to use this man to get to me, But, I mean, it was only a dream, right?"

Harry looked between the two family members, hoping to get some sort of reaction from them. Rosalyn immediately nodding not knowing it was a simple dream or not. "Yes." Sirius spoke calmly and quietly. "It's just a dream. Look, Harry. The death eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from the goblet. These are not just coincidences Hogwarts isn't safe anymore."