xxxiv. krum the man

Start from the beginning

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George announced darting his gaze back up to the sky. The Irish man exploded into red fireworks, eyed widen open, they watched in amazement. "Who's that?" Ginny pointed to a Bulgarian member doing a handstand on his broom.

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world." George explained watching the red and green colors mix together. "Krum! Krum! Krum!" The crowed chanted, Rosalyn looked up to the large picture of the man who appears to be Krum.

"He's quite cute, isn't he?" Rosalyn heard Hermione whispered in her ear excitedly, Rosalyn scoffed lightly but nodded away. "Krum! Krum! Krum!" They continued, watching the video of Krum zoom pass over and pose.

"Krum!" The four men yelled together, Rosalyn wondered how could great can Krum be if he had everyone chanting his name.

"Good evening!" The crowed slowly dialed down at the voice of Cornelius Fudge. "As minister of magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the four-hundred- and twenty second. Quidditch World Cup! Let the match— begin."

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

They returned back to the tent nearly thirty minutes ago after the game, Rosalyn found herself seated on the armchair, writing in her notebook, she had been worried since they arrived to the World Cup, she didn't know why but she knew she needed to write it down instead of telling someone who would simply tell her to forget about it, nothing will happen, we're okay, yeah, they shouldn't be so sure.

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron said walking out from the room, stepping up onto the couch. "Krum?" Fred paused to look at his brother. "Dumb Krum?" He added. Arther looked away from the fireplace he lit to sound of chaos happening outside the tent.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind." Ron spoke softy, thinking about the game and Krum,
Rosalyn watched through the corner of her eye as Arthur walked out the tent. "Krum, Krum." Fred and George mocked, flapping their arms around as they circled around Ron.

"He's more than an athlete." Ron exclaimed removing the flag of Ireland off his head. "He's an artist."

"I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny teased, coming around the corner, Rosalyn snorted placing her pen between the notebook and closed it. Ron scoffed. "Shut up."

"Viktor, I love you." George sings, taking Ron's hand, kneeling down. "Viktor, I do." Fred joined his side, Ron grumbled climbing down from the couch. "When we're apart my heart beats only for you."

Roslyn smiled faintly when the screams from outside reached her ears, she stood up almost immediately staring at the flaps of the tent. "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Fred says also noticing the noise.

"Can't be the Irish." Rosalyn mumbled beneath her breath, and quickly Arthur rushed back inside, stopping Ron and George from fighting.
"Stop! Stop it! It's not the Irish." Arthur informed and Rosalyn immediately called for her muggle friend.

"We've gotta get out of here. Now!" Arthur rushed his children out the tent, Harry, Hermione and Rosalyn glued together, never once letting out of each other's hands, everyone was screaming, running around.

"Get out, it's the death eaters!" A man shouted, Rosalyn could feel Hermione's nails clawing into her skin but didn't pay any attention to it. "Get back to the portkey, everyone, and stick together!" Arthur yelled through the chaos.