xxxiii. quidditch world cup

Start from the beginning

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up!" Arthur said waving his hand forward, Ron and Harry quickly jogged up. They arrived to the large tree where an unfamiliar man stood by. "Arthur!" The man greeted with a smile. "It's about time, son."

"Sorry, Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Arthur replied honestly briefly glancing back at his son. Rosalyn crossed her arms as they stood right before the man. "This is Amos Diggory, everyone." Amos smiled and Arthur approached him. "Works with me at the ministry."

In a blink of an eye a second body appeared from above, Cedric Diggory, Rosalyn remembered the last awkward conversation she had with him, it was honestly the first guy who wasn't Ron or Harry that talked to her and that made her stumble through her words. "And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

Arthur shook the boy's hand. Cedric nodded firmly with a smile. "Yes, sir." Amos grins softly patting his son's back. Cedric darted his gaze away from his father to the dark haired girl standing between Hermione and Ginny.

"Rosalyn." Cedric spoke with an almost heavenly tone, smiling gently, Rosalyn acknowledged him and smiled softly right back. Hermione nudged her shoulder in a teasing manner. "This way."

Hermione smiled lopping her arm through Rosalyn's Ginny mocking her actions, locking Rosalyn between them. "He is so into you." Hermione commented with a squeak at the end.

Rosalyn rolled her eyes and shook her head, Ginny smiled squeezing his arm. "Your to obvious." She whispered.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

"Yes, it's uh, just over there." Amos Diggory said when they approached the infamous boot from upon the mountain, Ginny moved herself from Rosalyn and run up to the boot. "Shall we?"

"Oh, yeah." Amos answered and they approached the boot, Rosalyn circled around the boot and kneeled down. "We don't want to be late." Arthur mentions. "Come on, nearly there now, get yourself into a good position." Amos says walking around.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry questioned, glancing around at everyone circling around the boot. "That isn't just any manky old boot, mate." The twins came up from behind him.

Rosalyn looked to her right and was met with bright green eyes and a kind smile. Cedric scanned her face with curiosity, seeing how much of her face matured from the previous year.

"What's a portkey?" Harry asked kneeling down between Hermione and Ron, he briefly looked up at Cedric and Rosalyn sharing a smile, his jealously deepened further than it was meant to.

They all landed flat on their stomachs and with one single hand stretched out, touching the many boot. "Ready? One... two—"

"Harry!" Arthur yelled and Harry immediately launched at hand on to the boot. "Three!" They spun around quickly, screaming surely interrupted around them, Rosalyn squeezed her grasp onto the boot. "Let go, kids!" Arthur yelled.

Rosalyn snapped her head in disbelief at his suggestion. "Let go!" He repeated, Rosalyn didn't wasn't a moment and removed her hand with a scream escaping her lips and her body flew away along with Hermione, Harry and Ron.

A moment later, she landed on the ground on her back, she grunts stood up, brushing away the grass from her jeans, looking up to the sky and in almost amazement, she watched Arthur, Amos and Cedric float down with ease.

"I'll bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?" Arthur spoke, once landing on the field, Hermione panted standing by Rosalyn. "Total shambles, as per usual." Amos replied.

Harry looked up at Cedric, the older Hufflepuff stretched out his hand down for Harry to take, the fourteen year old didn't waste a moment and took his hand, helping himself up from the ground. "Thanks."

"Come." Hermione said grabbing Rosalyn's arm, dragging them up the steep hill and immediately the were met with the sight of a dozen white tents planted all around the field. "Well, kids, welcome to the quidditch would cup!"

"Wow." Rosalyn gaped around with widen eyes, never has she seen so many people celebrating happily for the quidditch game, Hermione dragged her down the hill, following behind the Weasley family.

"Stay together! Keep up, girls!" Hermione giggled at the sight of the children faces painted bright green. "Look!" Ginny pointed up to the flag with a player's face printed on it, they shared a laugh.

"Come on! Keep up, girls!" Rosalyn smiled softly looking up at the zooming broom passing over their heads. "Patting of the ways, I think, old chap." Amos spoke glancing up to Arthur.

"See you at the match." Arthur nodded, the two men shook hands. Rosalyn turned away from her friends and looked at Cedric, he walked over and gently took her hand, she look down at their hands then back up. "I hope to see you at the game."

Rosalyn stared deep into eyes, completely losing herself in them, Hermione noticed the daze on her friends face and lightly nudged her, Rosalyn blinked glancing back at the muggle-born then back to Cedric. "Yeah, of course."

"Cedric, ced, come on." Amos, his father called walking away, Cedric gave one final smile with a squeeze of her hand before he let go, walking away, Rosalyn exhaled stretching her hand.

Hermione and Ginny grinned whilst giggling like to children on Christmas Day, Rosalyn glared and walked away. "Yeah, of course." Granny mocked teasing her. Hermione smiled trailing behind the Black. "I hope to see you there." She spoke in a deeper voice.

Roslyn spun around, glancing between them. "Knock it off both of you." Ginny and Hermione pressed their mouths shut and nodded. Ron snorted. "Who would've thought that would work." Harry hummed.

Arthur approached the tent and opened the flap open. "Home sweet home." Fred and George walked into the tent, Hermione and Ginny following, then Rosalyn, Ron and Arther walked in, leaving a confused Harry outside.

"Look!" Hermione exclaimed pointing at the four bunk beds displayed in the first room, before she and Ginny walked over to the second room, where there more bunk beds. "All to the bath— Girls, choose a bunk and unpack."

"Ron, get out the kitchen. We're all hungry." Arthur exclaimed to his son, Rosalyn peered around the living room and placed her bag down onto the armchair.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen!" Fred and George spoke in sync, prompting their feet on the table. "Feet off the table." Arthur said pointed at them, Rosalyn walked up into the other room where she watched Hermione rushed in after. "Feet off the table!" They repeated moving their feet then placed them back in place.

"I love magic." Harry smiled gaping around.

𖤐

chapter thirty three!!!!