𝟒𝟕

I feel useless

I feel useless.

Even though I can still blink and see the things around me, I am no use when it comes to helping.  Anna is here dealing with the stress and mind-washing all alone meanwhile I should be by her side helping her understand how the story really went.

Atlas is in front of me telling Anna a story that is quite distorted from reality.

It is true that he was 5 when Anna was born but he forgets to tell the part where we all kind of grew up together. I was 2 years old and we all just had a good relationship with each other, Atlas did spend more time with Anna and had grown some kind of liking.

He tells the story as if he is nothing but a victim that had done nothing wrong to anyone. He is totally skipping the part where his 10-year-old self tried to kill the Anna standing in front of him right now.

11 years ago, Salvatore mansion

It's morning but by this time of the day Atlas is already playing with Anna, he spends his time pretending that she's his daughter.

But today it was too quiet, there was no five-year-old running around and asking questions that didn't make any sense, and there was no little Anna pocking my arm every five minutes because she was bored.

Today there was no sign of anything.

Francisco and Natasha left to take care of some business, they said that they would be visiting the Bianchi family, Atlas family. They should only be back in a couple of days.

I walk up the stairs to where Anna should be sleeping since Atlas doesn't seem to have woke her up yet. It was already time for our shooting training and if he was too late he knew damn well that we would both get punished.

I don't think that rule is fair but Francisco made it and we had to obey.

Opening the door to the little headache's room I don't find her inside it. It's as if she never even stepped inside of this room.

Something is wrong.

And I can feel it in my bones.

I run to Atlas room but there's also no sign of him in there. At first, I was just going to annoy him because we had to train or else he would be really mad but right now, I feel like Atlas might be doing one of these stupid plans.

One day might even put the girl in danger.

I stop by the stairs and think for a while.