𝟑𝟓

I wake up in Giovanni's arms after what felt like the most restful night I have ever had

I wake up in Giovanni's arms after what felt like the most restful night I have ever had. I  am actually somehow glad that he made effort to talk to me and despite having kidnapped me, he did made everything he could to talk to me again and make things clear.

There are some topics we haven't touched yet, like how my mindset about things has changed quite a lot in these three months and after my first kill at the ball, there was just no stopping.

All of the people that I killed ever awful people who made human traffic and kidnapped little girls to make money out of them. It disgusts me how people manage to make business out of humans life's.

And it's even worst when those humans haven't even lived half of their life span.

I did made a bloody mess — I can not hide the fact that I was somehow sloppy with something and left my own mark on my victims — but there is not a single part of me that is ashamed of what I did and what I am about to keep doing.

But for now, I will simply enjoy the fact that I am back to Giovanni's arms. I know that I was the one who backed away from him and kept distance, but I can not lie, I have missed being in his arms and feeling safe, feeling at home.

He is still fast asleep and it doesn't seem like he is going to wake up any time soon, the bags under his eyes are the biggest ones I have ever seen, giving his face at least 5 more years, and his cheek bones are more visible. I noticed it in his body as well, he hadn't been eating properly and has been barely hanging on life.

His body only does what it needs to to keep him
alive, making the heart beat and breathing.

I feel the need to take care of him and make him look like my smily Giovanni, and despite not smiling a lot, his smile is the pretties I have ever seen, and I love it when I manage to pull a genuine smile out of him.

All I want is to make him happy. Make my boyfriend happy. Make my Giovanni happy.

His arms are tight around my waist, as if he doesn't want to let go of me — as if he is afraid to let me go and I disappear once more — and little does he know that the feeling is mutual.

Three months without him were worst than anything I have ever experienced in my entire life, but still, something inside of me told me not to talk to him until he told me the truth.

I ended up getting my rage out on someone else, just like I did with Akira, who was just trying to see if I was okay through it all — I clearly wasn't and she did help me a lot, she was probably doing the same with Giovanni and watching as the both of us fell apart without each other — she did help a lot, if she hadn't visit me though out it all I have no idea if I would even be able to open my mouth for three whole months.

Somewhere near in time, I have to meet with Akira and Yoru and talk to them about everything, especially to apologize to Akira. I did had a shitty reaction when she was just trying to help me.