𝟐𝟏

As he smiled at me, all I could see in him was his soft side that he tried so hard to hide in the depths of his soul

As he smiled at me, all I could see in him was his soft side that he tried so hard to hide in the depths of his soul. I think it is cute when he shows me his affectionate side, instead of always being the emotionless Giovanni that everyone seems to know.

I have no idea about his story, and all the things that he went through but when he came home drunk that night, I saw the broken side of him that went through so much that couldn't hide the pain for another second.

And the fact that he came looking out for me when he was in such a sensitive moment, makes my heart bump faster for some reason, just knowing that he thought about me even when the alcohol was intoxicating him, running through his system and making his thoughts go all over the place.

He still came to me.

Despite the things that he has done in the past, those that he might not be very proud of but can't stop the stories from his acts to go around people's mouths, I can't seem to hate this boy, nor do anything close to that. In fact I'm pretty sure that each day that passes by, I reach closer to falling in love with his blue eyes and pearly smile that doesn't come out as often as I wished it would.

The way his hair covers his eyes but not completely, still showing the beauty of their color and the intensity in their glare.

The tattoos on his arms make me want to figure out each one's meaning, even if there isn't one.

The scars on his body, that tell stories that I don't know if words will ever be able to tell.
It's every little thing about him that makes me want to believe that one day I'll be able to be someone he loves and cares about. It makes me want to be the person that he cuddles with at night before falling asleep, the person he trusts with all he has, knowing that I would never let him down, the person that he wants to see when he wakes up and maybe even in a white dress one day in the future.

I might be thinking too far, and these thoughts might be far from reality but for some reason that I still can not fully define, Giovanni makes me feel all of this at once.

Now that we have these couple of days together I might get to know the boy who hides behind a cold feature. And since he seems to be opening up to me, he might start smiling more and being kinder.

At least that's what I expect to happen but I don't think I will ever know what is going to happen when it comes to Giovanni, the guy is a box of surprises that never seems to get empty, always having something new that surprises me each time.

It seems like I have been looking at him for a long time because the smile on his face seems to be replaced with a confused expression, as if he was trying to read my mind and know everything that I was thinking about.

"Talk to me." He simply said, turning his body to me as he waited for words to start flying out of my mouth.

"What do you want me to say?"