𝟒𝟎

The fight was still going on, it feels like it has been hours since they started fighting and it didn't seem like it was going to have an end any time soon

The fight was still going on, it feels like it has been hours since they started fighting and it didn't seem like it was going to have an end any time soon. Atlas's left eyebrow was covered in blood since Yoru had kicked him there a couple of times, he didn't seem like he was going to fall down now though. His knuckles are bloody, same with Yoru's, and the deadly look in their eyes is still as intense as it was when the beginning, or even worst.

Yoru has blood on her mouth, she had a smile on though, her once pearly teeth were now red and covered in her own blood, there was blood falling quickly from her scalp but it seemed like she didn't care even the slightest bit.

They back away from each other a little bit, Yoru's smile turning into one of satisfaction when she looks at Atlas' face.

"Tired already?" Yoru asks, knowing deep down that she was tired. I could see it by the way she was using this moment to rest, letting her body rest its weight on the borders of the ring and taking in deep breaths.

"Not even the slightest bit." He answers between breaths as a smirk covers his lips.

People around us seemed to still be excited to see how this fight would end, it didn't matter to them that we had all been here for hours in a row, looking and losing their voices as they yell at the top of their lungs, some voices even cracking from yelling for hours.

"Can we just end this?" Akira says, it is the first time that I had heard her talk in the whole night, she was just watching until this moment but right now it seemed like she was going to take part in the action.

All eyes were on Akira, some where judging her from ruining their "fun" while others were looking at her with interest and curiosity to see what she was about to do.

After all it is not like Akira is innocent.

"I'm tired." She says, not even a drop of emotion can be read in her eyes. I had never seen here like this but Yoru seemed unfazed by it, as if she has been familiar with that expression for a while now. And now that I stop to really thing about it, I have never seen Akira's smile because I have never seen her genuinely happy.

Yoru stares into Akira's eyes for a moment, the noirette's eyes were wide and her curly hair was falling from the messy ponytail that she never takes off. They stood there for a couple of seconds as if they were speaking only by using their eyes, and then as if the fight never meant nothing, Yoru jumped out of the ring leaving Atlas staring at her back, digging daggers into it.

Then his eyes turned to me, he started into my soul for what felt like decades but then that stare suddenly softened and on his lips a smirk took place. I still have no idea about the intentions that Atlas has, or what is going on inside that pervect mind of his. But the only thing I am totally sure of is that I have to stay away from this man.

"Let's go." Yoru says as she grabs me by the arm and pulls me to the exit, as we walk away I can still hear the "Boo's" from the people who wanted one of them to die. But they are quickly silenced when Yoru looks back at them, death being the only thing visible in those redish eyes of hers.