𝟐𝟗

The ball went on and the only thing that was different from all the other years was the decoration and the different coloured eye girl that was sitting nervously on the big white round table

Not a lot of eyes landed on the noirette woman that was bouncing her leg from nerves, they were all scared of what she might do to them, knowing her status by the crown placed on her head and the color of her vestments.

Meanwhile, Giovanni's mind was going 80 on a 30, he was trying to figure out how to stop what was going to happen next, he didn't want her to go through what he had gone through a couple of years ago.

It changed his mindset about this world and made him even colder than he already was before, besides it already made him have quite the reputation when it came to coming to the balls, people still staring at him from the corner of their eyes until today, only because he was with the girl who made not only his, but made everyone's heart beat faster.

Yoru on her side, was quite excited to know how the night would go as, if fights happened she would end up having her fun, but surely have Anna's back, since the Salvatore's eldest heir is more precious than she has realized yet. And besides Yoru knowing that one day she would find out what she had done, she still wants to help Anna while she doesn't want to rip her head off.

Shi couldn't be more concerned, the woman that he loves is sitting right next to him, and from his gaze he can see that she is totally safe, his sister is also close to him, one more thing that keeps stress away from him. Despite his face having the normal cold expression that is only changed when he's alone with Zhavia, Shi is quite happy and curious to see what is going to happen here.

A couple of minutes passed by and people started to gather more and talk to each other, which made Anna get a little bit more nervous as she was envisioning herself having to talk to other people.

She wasn't ready to have to socialize with anyone right now and she is sure that she is going to stutter and not make any sense while trying to let the words fly from her mouth.

Despite knowing that Giovanni is going to have her back if something happens, Anna doesn't want to depend on Vanni for the rest of their night, and she has to learn how to do things on her own.

Even though Anna has been taught how to fight when she was younger, she did felt like it wasn't enough yet. The slight torture that her parents made her go through when she did something wrong, still wasn't enough.

She felt like she needed to know more and do more, for her own sake and maybe even Giovanni's.

▬