𝟑𝟑

These have been literally the hardest months of my life and they made me realize that I need Anna more than I thought

These have been literally the hardest months of my life and they made me realize that I need Anna more than I thought. Through this time I have only craved her voice and to hear her laugh, feel her touch and kiss her pink soft lips.

I couldn't feel emptier without her by my side, there is a void inside of me and only she manages to fill it whole. She was made to fill it and be there, and now that she isn't...

It feels like a pain that I haven't felt in ages has come back and there is no way to make it fade away without her. Akira has been going there but it got to the point where Anna blocked Akira out as well, she was the only way that I could know if Anna was alright, that and Yoru who for her own mental sake has been checking how Anna is going without her noticing it.

There is nothing else in this world that I cared more than to make peace with my different coloured eyes girl, to the point where a couple of business attendings were paused and I almost got in trouble.

And I am not aware that if I am able to get her back, I will have to go deal with the people who were on hold for all these three months and that will surely be a pain in the ass.

I asked Yoru for help to get Anna to a place where I could talk to her, knowing damn well that she wouldn't even look at my face if I just appeared at her house to try to talk to her. Anna made up her mind about what happened that day, but I need to tell her the truth or else I might finally fall into deep darkness.

And I am sure that no one wants me to fall into it again.

I grabbed Anna in a bridal style and enjoyed how it felt to have her in my arms again after so long, three months managed to feel like three decades. After almost breaking in front of her, something that I only feel comfortable doing in with her, feeling her skin against mine is the best thing in this world and I couldn't ask for anything else.

Anna has become my safe place ever since I was only training her but I don't think she is aware of it yet, despite pretending to not care, I have always had a soft spot for her, and I wonder who doesn't.

She managed to make Akira care enough to check up on her and actually wonder if she was alright when she wasn't nearby, Anna managed to make Yoru have a heart and treat her like the younger sister that she never had. And made me want only her in this entire world.

I would die for her and she probably doesn't even know it, she has no idea of the effect that she has in any of us and despite being a Salvatore, she has no clue of how powerful she can and will become as time passes by.

I do have to admit that Anna was not made for this world, she is too pure and innocent for it and she is not prepared for everything that is coming ahead, but I am selfish enough to thank her for being in all of this mess or else, I wouldn't have her wrapped in my arms right at this moment.