𝟒𝟑

The woman in front of me is nothing but perfections and that is what scares me the most

The woman in front of me is nothing but perfections and that is what scares me the most. As the reaper I thought I would never be scared of anything, I would simply kill anything that made me nervous or just bothered me even if only the slightest.

But Annah is right here proving me wrong, showing me that I can't kill anything that comes on my way — not that I can't, better that I don't want to. — She's right here showing me that I can be scared of losing something or hurting someone.

As we spent this moment together all I wanted was to make her feel good but honestly I think I've only made her feel anxious and maybe a bit self aware.

Her expressions are tight, she's in deep thought and so am I — maybe I should say something, and I know I should say something but I can't bring myself to. — Being constantly mesmerized by those unique eyes and her sharp eyebrows and very expressive face, makes me only want to stare at her all day and night.

Now that we've had this moment of intimacy I don't think I would be able to hold myself back if we were to go a little bit father. Her mere touch is enough to drive me insane.

Annah placed her hands on my face, her warmth traveling to my skin as her worried expression starts making me worried as well.

Did I hurt her? Did she not like something? Maybe I shouldn't have done this.

She asks me a question, catching me out of guard for a second, I answer it genuinely. Before I started thinking about whatever could've been going on inside of her mind, I was indeed admiring her uniqueness.

I kiss her, trying to ease her mind and show her — through acts and not words — that everything is okay. She smiles at me but I know damn well it is fake, I might not have known her for years but I've seen her enough to know when that sweet smile of hers is simply fake, a facade that she uses when she doesn't want to talk about something or simply isn't ready too.

Deep down me and Annah are a lot like each other.

I get off of her and quickly go to get a towel, I know I left her a little bit confused but she will know why I did this in a little bit. I want to make sure that she is well treated after the moment we just had, even if we didn't went too deep she had to learn now that a real man should know something about aftercare.

Coming back to her, I can see the still confused expression planted on her face but it doesn't bother me too much, I squat between her legs and look up at her, a silent sign of asking for permission to keep going — being here actually makes me want to do what we did moments ago, once again, but we can't right now. There's more to do and someone is downstairs. — she nods at me, still not sure about what I'm doing kneeling down.

I open her legs gently and bring the towel to her dripping pussy, cleaning it softly so that she doesn't shake too much since she is still sensitive. She shakes a little bit and tries to close her legs from time to time but eventually gets used to it and lets me finish.