𝟎𝟕

Last night was a whole mess for my head and I really couldn't sleep

Last night was a whole mess for my head and I really couldn't sleep. I think I was scared of someone coming into my room at night or something so I simply stayed awake staring at the stars from my window.

Letting all of the tricky and mischief thoughts fill my head with lies, those lies that I'm slowly starting to believe and the fact that there is no one who I can ask for help, leaves me with the option of accepting the theories I created through the night and sticking with them.

Standing up from my warm bed, I don't even check my phone to see what time it is, I just know that the sun has risen a while ago and that's it.

My whole body hurts because of the training yesterday, I didn't even have time to warm up and that only made things worse.

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the hot water, letting it run for a while. Looking at myself in the mirror I start noticing all of my flaws again.

My eyes having unmatching colours, and the fact that Vanni mentioned it just reminded me of how anyone can see them and judge them without me knowing.

I have a small scar on the top of my left eye that continues to the bottom of it in a diagonal way, it's not very visible unless you know where it is but to be honest I have no idea how I did it.

My hair could be longer, like Isa's or like the ones from the pretty girls at school, they have long blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes that everybody likes.

Kind of just like Mamma and Isa, they look so alike, and then there is me who looks like Pappa.

It's not bad, Papà has the same different eye colour thing that I have, his left eye is blue and his right one is brown, he also has black hair just like me.

Isa looks exactly like mother and I look exactly like father.

'I'm exactly like father'

That reminds me of what Vanni told me about Papà, I don't know if I should believe him. I actually just don't want to. But that is only stressing me out.

Maybe father knew that I would react like this, and be the dramatic daughter I've always been and he didn't want to be the one having to explain.

Shit.

I'm still being dramatic to be honest, but I have all the right to be.

. . .

A couple of hours passed by and there is no sign of anyone in the house, besides Isa who is outside playing with her toys, Mamma and Pappà must have left before breakfast or last night.

Maybe they're having a meeting or something, maybe even killing someone and then they are going to come back as if nothing ever happened.

I quickly shook my head, trying to get these damn thoughts out of my head, they might not even be true, maybe mother and father simply went on a date or something like that, after all they're married.