𝟏𝟒

Anna and Yoru kept talking as I stood there, leaning on the wall

Anna and Yoru kept talking as I stood there, leaning on the wall. My thoughts were all over the place on how easy going Anna was, first because of the whole situation that I put us through and then the fact that she met the one and only Yoru Takahashi...

Fortunately Yoru seemed to be getting along with Anna, maybe because she is a Salvatore and Yoru has always had an interest in their family, or because she actually enjoyed Anna by her looks and personality.

I'm probably going to have to talk about the whole situation with her, for now the environment is weird, at least for me.  Anna has a smile on her face, one that actually seems sincere and honest.

The way she said my name a couple of minutes ago wasn't full of hate, instead her tone was calm and low, and sounded pleasing to the ear. Making me want to make her say my name over and over again.

Akira texted me asking if Anna was alright and I typed a quick "yes", Yoru was probably going to talk to her about how they're going shopping one of these days because of a damn ball that I've always hated.

It was the same thing every year. Dances, drinks, and food, people making business with each other and meeting new mafia leaders, then Yoru would appear with Stefano and everyone would shut the hell up because the both of them together are able to kill everyone in that room if they simply felt like it.

Then Yoru would probably get bored and start a carnage, scaring the rest of the living people with her smile and widen eyes.

That is what happened the last two years. Before that it was simply the boredom to have to talk with new people that don't care about anything but the money they will earn if we do business together.

Honestly, I still don't understand how they haven't given up on doing these balls, knowing that the thing that happened last year was most likely to happen again, a pattern being created.

Also the balls were a place where women and men with nothing better to do, would start hitting on everything that walked and seemed rich, praising everyone with the fake compliments that left their lips.

I'm still not sure how people still like these kinds of things after it all.

. . .

After a couple of hours Anna and Yoru were like friends linked to the hip, talking as if they had known each other since they were born. Now we were in Anna's garden, where we had been talking once like a week ago, it's crazy how time passes by so fast.

In this garden, it was probably the first time that I made her scared of me, only with a few words and expressions. I remember how her reaction was pleasing to see, her eyes shining from the tears gathering on them.

I remember that I felt like I had to scare her again or make her feel terrified once more, just to please my mind with her terrified state.

Now my mind is asking me to make something to take back everything that I have made before, everytime I hurt her and make her not trust me.