𝟏𝟑

Me and Yoru had been killing for what seemed like 3 hours, the house was full of people inside but most of them got scared when they had a sight of Yoru

Blood was the smell filling the rooms and the liquid staining the floor and walls, my clothes were full of it and so was the ceiling. Not sure how that got there, but I'm not going to ask.

The woman has always been a killing machine, but I swear that things are getting worse on that side, the way she swings her katanas with ease and a smile on her face, makes people have a terrified look on their faces.

Her eyes always make eye contact with her victim as she pulls their insides out, literally.

There is happiness filling her face as she kills every human being that threatens her, Yoru was surely not made to live a normal life, the woman was made to fill over and over again.

From the 50 people that I killed only today, Yoru seemed to have killed 311...

They weren't even armed so it wasn't hard, just a little bit of running before tearing their bodies apart or decapitating them.

Yoru has had a lot more experience with killing than I have so it's normal that she has killed much more and much faster than I have, or at least I try to convince myself that that is the case and not that I'm just slow.

Her vests were covered in blood and so was her hair, she took off her mask, revealing the huge smile placed on her face as she placed her hands on her waist. Yoru's eyes are shining from how happy she is.

"We're finished." She speaks, sounding like a little kid who just won their favorite toy.

"We are." I nod.

"Do you have something to do now, kid?" She frowns slightly and looks at one of the broken windows. "We still have a little bit of time before the sun comes up so we could go watch the sunrise."

I nodded, not wanting to disagree with Yoru or else she might get mad, but taking away the amount of joy that she was feeling right now was quite hard, usually she would be in a good mood for a long while.

We got back to the car leaving the house full of dead people behind us.

"There is a ball happening soon." She spoke after a while as I was focused on the road in front of me.

"I know, I don't feel like going." I sigh and take a quick glare at her shocked expression.

"These balls are always fun!" She almost yelled. "Who are you going with?" Yoru asked, totally ignoring the fact that I wasn't going.

"Yeah they are always fun because you always manage to kill someone and cause chaos." I chuckle and shake my head softly. "I don't have anyone to go with."

"I would go with you but-"

"Steafano would rip my head off." I finish her sentence and she nods. "And you're a kid." I rolled my eyes at her comment.