𝟏𝟗

Most things that happened last night are now a blurry memory, the only thing I was sure about is that I came to the Salvatore house and saw Anna

She was speaking to me full of love and I still remember how my heart was aching because of how kind this woman is.

I woke up next to her, my arms wrapped around her warm body that looks so small compared to mine, this is a thing that I would enjoy experiencing every morning.

Her curly black hair was spread on my chest and covering half of her pale face, she looked calm and at peace. I only wished to make her able to experience that forever instead of taking away each moment of relaxment that she is able to have.

A small smile was planted on her lips as she slept, her dreams must be much better than the cruel reality that we are both stuck in and if I could make her dreams come true just to see that smile again, I would.

I have never imagined myself being like this over a woman, to me, the only thing they brought was pain and suffering. Unconrresponded love that broke people's hearts into small pieces that could never be collected again.

But here I am, giving up on everything I once believed as I'm falling in love with the woman in my arms, ignoring all of the things that I've been told about love my whole life and giving all that I have to give, to Anna.

Even if one day she gets tired of me and breaks me into pieces, she already has the power to do that and only doesn't know it yet. I know that at least I tried and figured out that the heart of a monster can in fact love.

I could feel her soft breaths on my chest, as her own went up and down with each one of them, a peaceful pattern that was keeping her alive.

Anna Salvatore.

That's the name of the woman who is making me believe in love once more, Yoru once said that she was like this with Stefano as well and now they're one of the most powerful couples in the whole mafia.

Also, before my mother died when I was younger, she told me that one day I would find someone that would take care of me and love me like I deserve to be loved. She told me that I shouldn't look down at myself and see me as someone who is not capable of being loved.

My mother made me have hope that one day someone would come my way and make my heart beat faster in a way that no one else had managed to do, someone who would explore the world with me and make stories that we would one day tell our kids.

Now I believe that the person my dear mother was talking about, is Anna.

The way she makes my heart beat just from the sigh of her, the way I can't help but look at her when she's next to me, the way it brings me joy to be holding her in my arms.

I believe she is the one.

And even if she doesn't feel the same for me, I believe that I'll forever love her anyway and take care of her when she needs it.