𝟎𝟑

We order the ice creams and seat on the table that was by the window, giving us a view of the big park that had a lot of things to play with

" Do you want to go to the park Isa?" I ask and she stares at the window for a while before turning back to me.

" Okay, just don't let go of my hand..." She whispers the last part and I simply nod.

As I wait for Isabella to finish her ice cream, she's a really slow eater, I keep thinking about what would have happened if this man had done it to any other kid.

To someone who was alone and wasn't being watched.

I can't simply let the man walk through the streets trying to take little girls away, and for my luck, he walked through the doors of the ice cream shop.

Without moving too fast, so that no one would notice, I take my phone and start recording.

" Come sit beside me Isa," I speak not too loud and without questioning she does as I say, sitting beside me instead of in front of me, being now between me and the huge window.

The man starts walking closer to our table, but I simply act as if I didn't saw him, looking at Isa who was now shaking slightly.

" It's going to be okay, he won't touch you again okay?" She nods and tries to act normal, by slowly eating her ice cream. I place my hand on the back as a way of comfort and hide my phone a little bit more so that he surely won't see it.

" Hello there miss," he speaks not even trying to speak lower so that other people won't hear him. " You thought I would give up this easily?" He chuckles lowly at the end of the sentence.

" What the hell do you want from me?" I speak as loudly as he's speaking.

" I want my daughter," He says, pointing at Isa who's now grabbing my hand under the table.

" She's not your daughter!" I yell, making a couple of people look at us, exactly what I wanted.

He claps his hands, grabbing everyone's attention before starting to talk loudly.

" Everyone! This woman right here," He points at me, I know that I look a little older than I am but damn... I'm still a teenager. " Took my dear daughter and now is accusing me of trying to kidnap the young child," He makes a pause and turns again to me, with fake tears falling from his eyes.

" Liar!" I simply yell.

" Oh, sure! I'm the liar! You're the one who took my kid and ran away with her on your lap!" He yells back and a woman gets in the conversation.

" These teenagers nowadays! Just give him the child back!" She orders and comes closer to me and Isa, trying to grab her arm but I put myself in front, making it harder for the woman to reach my sister.

" Why the hell would you believe him?!" I yelp as I softly push the woman away.

" Have you looked at the state of the poor man? He's devastated because a young bitch like you is taking his daughter to do god knows what!" She yells in my face.