𝟏𝟏

Her eyes filled with fear as the cold gun was pressed against her forehead, scarring her was kind of funny from time to time

She tried to crawl away but her back went against the metal wall. She looked like a scared puppy as she hugged her knees, her small figure shaking in horror.

I enjoyed the power that I had upon her, in a moment I could make her smile and in the other could make her cry whether it be in happiness or terror.

Either it is, makes me feel pleased with myself for doing what I do. It is all a mixed feeling of emotions when it comes to what I do to Anna.

Making her giggle makes me feel great but making her distress with such ease also makes me almost crack a smile.

All of the mixed signs that she is getting from me are making her more confused as time passes by and it's fun to play with her emotions that way, seeing how she reacts to the things that I do.

Things like this.

I'm actually helping her if you ask me, this might be the first but surely not the last time that she is getting a gun pointed at her.

This is my way of teaching things and if she doesn't like it, she can surely ask Akira to help her instead of me, besides she is really good when it comes to blades and Anna chose the katanas didn't she?

Akira is also nicer than I am and doesn't play with emotions as much as I do, seeing the pain and fear on one's face makes me feel some kind of joy, while Akira likes to see smiles on people's faces.

Sometimes even draws a smile on their faces when they're already dead. But while they're alive she usually is pretty nice.

I got closer to her, taking in each detail of how her face looked when she was scared, her eyes staring into my blue ones, they looked like they were losing hope and trust.

Trust that I wasn't really fighting to earn but she was slowly giving it away, she trusts too easily and I could notice it just by the way she started talking about herself with more comfort.

I don't understand why people need to talk to others about their emotions and all of that, usually I deal with them alone on my own way, that usually is going out and torturing someone, hearing their yells of pain as I slowly drain their life away.

Something that I feel like doing now, but I can't finish my fun with Anna just yet, so for now all I do is tease and scare the shit out of her, and let her know that I can be everywhere and anywhere whenever I want to.

Deep down she knows that if I want to, I can become her worst nightmare.

"Are you scared of me?" I whispered after having the gun against her for a while.

Curiosity was running through my veins as I waited for her to answer, I don't really know what I want her answer to be, but there's something inside of me that has been wanting to ask this for quite a while now.