𝟐𝟎

When I came downstairs I was warned that this time it would be Yoru training me, the woman who hunts at night is now going to teach me how to use katanas

Anxiety was filling my blood as I walked in the room but it slowly faded as I noticed how careful Yoru was being with me, she would stop way before the blade was even close to hit me and would teach me how to dodge and avoid it happening once more.

She was surely being cautious but was also doing her thing. I could see in her eyes how much she was in love with what she learned to do with the blades, each one of her moves made with ease and precision.

Yoru is the type of woman that it's truly dangerous to be around but will most likely protect you instead of hurting you if she ends up liking you, and not hating like she usually does.

Vanni's words, not mine.

In these 2 hours I got way better with the katanas than I was before, and she congratulated me for learning so fast.

"If you keep going like that you might end up being better than me, husky." Yoru said as a smile made its way to her lips, a genuine and shy smile.

A side of Yoru that I didn't thought I would see this early, but like it happened before with Giovanni I didn't thought that I would ever see the soft side of these people in my entire life.

In that moment, that she was giving me verbal advice on how to do things and how not to get hurt, she looked proud but pity was visible in her eyes.

It was like she was happy to be helping someone to learn the same things that she had learned as her life passed by, but she didn't want that person to end up like she did.

She didn't want me to end up like she did.

I might not know much about Yoru, but I'm sure that the brunette woman that is starting to get closer to me has been through a lot in her entire life.

Trauma, Fight and Darkness.

And those little moments of hope when everything it's light once again and the world looks like a better place.

That's how I imagine her life to have been so that's she ends up with such a sad sight like the one she had when she looked at me.

I do hope that one day I will learn her story and manage to understand her better, and know what all the hidden emotions behind her eyes mean. And instead of seeing pure numbness, be able to find the love and the heat that she hides so well.

And now as I once again lay in bed, on the side that Giovanni once was, right next to me. I remember what happened throughout the day as if it had happened a thousand years ago.

All the emotions can still be felt very vividly since it has barely been a day.

Giovanni had appeared here drunk and ended up sleeping with me, being in his arms was the most comfortable place I have been in a long time.