𝟐𝟕

Me, Shi and Stefano had been getting ready to the ball, we became friends over the years and got to a phase where we were all comfortable with each other

Me, Shi and Stefano had been getting ready to the ball, we became friends over the years and got to a phase where we were all comfortable with each other. It has been only two years since we met but it feels like a lot more.

While they were talking about how gorgeous their girls looked, my ears wouldn't catch a word of what they were saying and my mind was traveling to how gorgeous Anna must look in this right moment, they haven't shown me the dress and the only people that have seen it for now are Yoru and Akira, who were with her when she bought it.

I knew she was nervous for the ball and the only thing I wanted to do was to comfort her and stand by her until she was confident enough to show all of those fuckers that she is strong and fearless, because she is, but she's letting the worry overtake her.

She would be dressed in black just as I was, the attention in the ball would be drawn to her since I have never taken a pair to the ball with me, there was no one worth enough to show to the world, no one worth enough to be shown that was mine.

But Anna is the woman that I want the world to see that I possess, that has combined with me as one, and I am hers as much as she is mine, she might not know it yet,but that is the truth.

There wasn't much time left until we went to meet them at the Salvatore house, my heart was beating faster just from the thought of Anna in a black dress with a crown in her head. She is perfect and I just know that she is going to look great no matter how she is.

"Let 's go?" Shi asked, noticing that I was lost in my thoughts. I simply nodded and we all left, each one of us went to our cars, and Stefano had an excellent idea that never ends well.

"Wanna race?" He asks over the small gadget that was placed on our ears.

"Whatever you want." Shi answers in a monotone, but I know that he had a smirk planted on his serious face.

"You know that I never say no to something I'm going to win." I say with a grin.

"Sure kid, sure." Shi spits out, calling me the nickname that his sister has given me.

"Now I'm gonna win this just to rub on Yoru's face that I've won you in a race." I announce.

We all put our cars in place while Stefano asked a guard to give us a sign to go, the path that we were taking to the Salvatore house was one that literally no one passed through, no one other than idiots like us who would make races for pure enjoyment.

And as the guard gave us the sign, each one of us sped up the most that we could, I wasn't going to lose this, not only because I wanted to tell Yoru that I won her brother after him calling me a Kid.

But for some reason I also wanted to win so that I could tell Anna, not to brag about it, but because I love the way she looks at me when I'm talking to her, making me feel that every single word that leaves my mouth is more important than the other.