𝟎𝟖

The Berlusconi family has always been the most powerful mafia, until the Salvatore came and got in our way, our families had their fights and a lot of blood shed, but the year I was born so was a girl from their family

Our families then got together to beat the Russian mafia and won, with that they realized they were much stronger together.

Now they have some kind of deal that I am not familiar with yet, I just know that it involves me and the girl that they had, Anna Salvatore, she's 2 years younger than I am and until now that is all I know about her.

I've seen her a couple of times while I was at her house, but the little distracted girl never noticed I was there, even her little sister Isabella noticed I was there as I wasn't even trying to look unnoticed.

She is 10 years younger than Anna but they look to go along quite well, it could be way worse if you ask me.

A couple of days ago, my parents and the Salvatore had one more of their secret meeting in which they decided that I would help Anna learn how to do...

What we do best-

Kill.

Despite the fact that I don't have a choice, I didn't want to be the one doing this, the girl looks too innocent and unprepared for the sudden change and that is probably going to scare her and make her hate me.

Speaking out of experience...

. . .

There was a sudden burn of excitement that was growing inside of her as she asked me to teach her what I know. Those words flew from her mouth and left me quite shocked.

Yesterday she was scared and crying in her room and today here she is, with a name and everything.

Her eyes shone in a mischievous way, the same way that Akira's did when I started teaching her. Anna looked like she was ready for anything that could come in her way, she wasn't of course because she would probably panic and stand there, eventually getting killed.

The thought of it happening making me shiver slightly.

"Let's start with something easy," I told her in a soft tone and walked to the hidden room that her dad had done here.

As I opened the door, I kept checking her from my shoulder, making sure that she wouldn't stand behind and get lost, this place is quite a maze if you don't know all of the places with the palm of your hand.

Anna looked mesmerized by the place, not by the beauty of it, because to be honest there was none, but by the size of it. I would be amazed to if I had lived my whole life without knowing I had a ginormous "gim" hidden underneath my house.

As we walked to the yard I wanted to reach, Anna looked at the sky for a few seconds before looking around as if she was trying to recognise the place that we were in.