𝟑𝟕

There was a fight happening at the moment and the only thing we could do now was watch

There was a fight happening at the moment and the only thing we could do now was watch. And we are not the only ones, since there is a whole crowd of people who are watching, some with their arms crossed and eyes focused on each movement that is happening in the ring, while others cheer, yell, and even throw things to make it harder for them to focus.

Since we only arrived now, I don't know what the rules for this fight are, but they seem to be ruthless, there is no bigger thing than their wish for blood, which is totally visible from afar.

They are throwing punches and kicks, one of them even has a small dagger in her hand. The people who are watching from the outside are giving all of the attention they have, to the fight that is going on right in front of their eyes.

It is noticeable that they don't care about who wins since they aren't cheering for any of them in specific, these people are only here for the blood and the adrenaline that comes with watching such an intense fight.

I let my eyes wander around as I take in each one of their movements, I have never been in an actual fight so it is not like my brain is capable of judging any of them when it comes to abilities. The only thing I am truly sure of is that they are fast and know what they are doing.

And suddenly one made eye contact with me, right after stabbing the opponent.

His amber eyes stared into mine as a twisted smile made its way to his lips, something inside of me was keeping me from breaking the eye contact. So I didn't.

I let his yellowish eyes make their way into my soul and see the darkness that has laid upon it. Then he turned away, and tension was lifted off my shoulders, one that I didn't even notice that had been put on them.

"Feel threatened?" Yoru asked and for once in a while, she was genuinely laughing.

She does like this place.

"No." I answer quickly, I am truly not scared, but the way he looked at me was weird.

"Sure husky." She smiles and pats my head softly. Her eyes make their way to the man and she starts speaking again. "His name is Atlas, he won't make you fight against him unless you want to." She informs.

He doesn't look like the type of person that you would fight because you are freely willing to, it is either a lost bet, some dept... No one in their good sense of mind would see these fights and still want to fight that man.

But now that I think of it. no one here is truly in their good sense of mind.

"Why would anyone want to?" I decide to ask as I cross my arms in front of my chest and try to find Atlas again, he disappeared from my sight in a matter of seconds.

"He makes you want to." She smiles and takes a glare behind me, her smile grows wider and by now it is quite obvious that he is behind me.

"Oh, you know damn well I do." He whispers loudly enough for us to listen and it only makes me realize how close he is to me.