𝟑𝟖

Atlas eyes were on Anna for the whole night, they danced through her body and watched her movements carefuly

Atlas eyes were on Anna for the whole night, they danced through her body and watched her movements carefuly. Something inside of him was pushing his all to her, a dangerous kind of tension that he had only felt once in his entire life, and besides, the fighter wanted to know how dangerous the little Salvatore could be, and despite trying to make her angry, or befriend her for her to think he would never hurt her. His tricks seemed to not be working.

Yoru was slightly concered about the proximity of the both, she knew that Atlas was a complicated man and every step he took left only chaos and distruction behind him, and to make things even more complicated she knew that Giovanni and Anna had something between each other, something they didn't know yet but Yoru saw as love. And Atlas coming into their story now was only going to make things complicated.

This guy has always made everything more complicated, he has a story of breaking relationships and making homes the last place you want to be in. Wherever he is there are never good news.

And most of them tend to be deaths.

Because of the darkness of the room, none of them was able to know what time it was outside, when you are in this "bar" it is impossible to keep track of time, keep track of the outside world.

But it is not like anyone cared about that world, they were never accepted in there and this place takes everyone in, no one judges, only kills. And having mercy is not an option if you want to stay alive.

Stay true to yours.

Kill the others.

Is one of the only rules that everyone is the place goes by, and no one ever dared to undo it.

There is no motive to.

Anna's eyes spent the whole night studying the place and how people act, the girl has always been an observer since young and that hasn't changed. There wasn't any conclusion that she had finally reached unto because everyone in this place is different.

The fact that there aren't rules and there are people from a lot of different places, the only thing that Anna could really say about this place is that it was pure chaos.

You never really know what is going to happen next, nor how the next fight will start, or end.

Anna did notice that Atlas eyes were on her for the whole time since they had their first conversation, she tried to ignore his intense staring but it was getting harder and harder by the second, she found herself thinking that if Giovanni was here, he wouldn't be eating her with his eyes.

Rage was starting to fill her body and a sense of regret was making it's way to her, she wasn't regretting coming out with Yoru since she knew she could have loads of fun if she really put an affort and went to the ring and fought someone. But Anna knew that if she did step into that ring, Atlas would come right after her, and that would not end well for anybody.