𝟎𝟐

Our parents were at the table, sitting down and waiting for us

Our parents were at the table, sitting down and waiting for us. As soon as we sat, the maids brought the food and placed it on the table, then my mother quickly dismissed them and they disappeared.

I wonder if they know about the family, they probably do, they work here. The fact that even the maids know something I didn't until this morning makes me slightly angry. It is my family, I should have known what was going on before they did!

Mamma and papà started to eat and Isa did too, I don't feel like eating now so I just stay still without touching my plate. Mamma looked at me a few times and papà did too, they said nothing.

Isa didn't even notice, she was playing with her Barbies while eating and was really distracted by it.

They finished eating and the maids came in once again and take their plates, they ask me if I'm going to eat anything before taking my plate away.

Without saying another word, I go upstairs to my room and lock the door so that I can have my little moment of peace. I need to think about all of this, my life changed, I don't know if it was for the best or worst...

What am I supposed to do? Should I ask daddy to train me? He probably knows how to fight and all of those things that they show in the action movies I watch on a Sunday night.

I don't feel like talking to them right now, why would I, they lied to me.

My whole life has been a lie and they acted normal, mommy was totally fine and without expression, as usual, I know that daddy loves her but...

He got blind by her acts and words. She acts differently around him, I know because I've seen it, he falls for her every time, it is beautiful in its own way.

Now back to the point, I need to get my shit together, I have no idea who I'm going to meet and how dangerous the person can be.

I'm going to stop being a baby and I'm going to talk to daddy when mommy is gone, I don't want to talk to her, she was capable of hiding something so important from me for 16 years, and she's probably going to to the same with Isa and the twins.

I need to change it before it's too late once again, I need to keep them from doing the same mistake as they did with me, we have the right to know what our families have been doing.

We deserve to know what is waiting for us in the future and we need to be trained for that, is not like I've discovered at 16 years old that my family is a mafia, and I suddenly learned everything!

That's not how things work! I need to be taught, I need them to teach me how I should act, how I should fight, and how I should talk in meetings.

I should know if the people that I'm meeting are an enemy wanting to make peace or a business friend.

But they've never told me anything and now, I don't know shit.

Grabbing my notebook and sitting on my desk, I start taking some notes, thinking about what I should do to get started, I need to organize my thoughts. And this is the easiest way I found by now.