36.

The sun hasn't shown itself to start a new day but in an exquisite Presidential suite,  a man was quietly gazing at his lover as they slept. Clad in silk pajama bottoms that encased his long muscular legs, he sat beside the person he has been chasing for two years with a satisfied smile on his face. His bare chest was tightly muscled and smooth, his arms were was equally so. As he lowered his head to kiss his lover's head, his back curved elegantly giving anyone behind him the view of a large and intricate back tattoo of beautiful Geisha caressing a fierce looking python. 

Gently he stroked the messy brown hair of his love as they slept. 'How cute," he mused. His mind wandered to their roll in the sheets that ended an hour ago. The love bites on his lover's body showed how excited he was of their time together.

"Hmm?" 

A loud vibration caught his ears. His lover frowned due to the disturbance. The man turned to the night table and found the source. Checking the caller ID, his hand paused then he answered it with a steady tone. It was neither arrogant nor meek. He knew who was on the other end of the call.

"Hello."

"Bold. Ryan O'Shea."

"As expected of the young master," Ryan said with a chuckle. He laughed because of his present situation. He has yet to meet this Delacourde, only seen him in photos yet he was called by his given name after uttering one word. Its clear to see that he was investigated thoroughly.

"Mr. O'Shea, I want to believe that you pursuing one of my people is of pure notions and not a pre-conceive one. Though this one tend to wander, he is still under my protection."

Ryan interpreted the warning clearly. He swallowed the uncomfortable lump in his throat then answered. His startling blue eyes fell on the man who was now restlessly turning in bed.

"Its pure, Young Master Eros. He revealed his association with you a month ago when he returned from Sweden. I assure you that I truly love him. This isn't a plot of any kind. My mother and I were sent away before all of 'that' happened and I have no need for revenge."

"Due to your persistence and the effect you have on him, I choose to believe you. Don't embarrass me, O'Shea." Eros's voice was cold and piercing. Ryan felt like a knife was placed at the back of his neck, ready to move if he fucks up even once. 

It was amusing. He, at thirty one, fearing someone younger than him. Hahh ~ Its understanding when the kid has the entire West Coast under his thumb. 

"Yes, young master," Ryan dutifully answered.

"Very well. Please tell Shaun to change our meeting to a casual one. He will know what to do." 

Ryan was about to reply but the call was ended before he uttered a word. He stared blankly at the phone and chuckled. "This family can never be taken lightly."

Returning the phone to the nightstand, he slipped of his pajamas and slid under covers to hold his lover. He pulled the tattooed young man in his arms and kissed his brows. 
"Why are you up?" The hoarse whisper made him laugh. He really went overboard.

"Overseas Video meeting in thirty." Ryan held him tighter and moved his soft kisses to Shaun's lips and ear.

"Mmmm. Have fun, baby." His warm breath brushed against Ryan's throat. It was a reflex that Ryan pulled him onto his body to share their body heat and to ease his greed.

"Your boss called. He said to change the meeting to a casual one."

That message was definitely heard. Shaun's eyes flew open in panic. "The young master called? Why? Why so early?" The sleep left his body placing him on alert. He sat up quickly, ready for action.