34.

Las Vegas, Nevada

"Sir, there's an incoming itinerary from the Third Young Master."

Eros was finishing up the loose reports of his latest takedown when the present call came in. The few Intelligence Soldiers he moved with whenever he leaves Pasadena were responsible for his daily movements. If any of his relatives wish to visit him on a whim they must tell his team in order to keep their safety and privacy within their scope.

Hearing his twin's unexpected visit made him wonder and worried about him. Ares was based in Miami. Why the impromptu visit in Las Vegas and not Pasadena?

"Approved."

"Yes, young master."

After ending the call, he texted his brother.
'What is it?'

'I'm not too sure myself.' - Ares

Eros became more worried. His twin has always been the positive one within their duo. He saw things differently and has always been the one to be supportive and give the right unbiased opinion. To have such person in a muddle-headed state causes anyone to worry. 

He didn't stay in that state for long, Eros believed when his brother arrives it will all be settled. This unexpected visit is probably based on Ares' state of mind. Whatever is troubling him couldn't be solved by himself or simple companionship by the family. Ares wanted a confidant. As twins they were each other's trusted friend. They shared numerous secrets that many didn't know. For example - When Eros was confused about his sexual attraction to men, Ares was the first to know and witness. As his brother, Ares helped him, he even went through online researches to comfort his brother.
 For this, Eros will do anything for his twin.

Settling into the sofa after a light breakfast, Eros decided to give someone a quick call. Judging by the time, he should be getting ready for classes after training.
The call was picked up on the second ring. Wanting to see him, the voice call was changed to video call in which it was readily accepted.

Eros released a sharp hiss when the image on the other side was shown. 

Jaejin was clad in a towel that was on the brink of falling off his hips as he washed his face meticulously. His dark eyes glanced Eros's way in a playful manner. The phone was propped up on the side of the sink below eye level. 
Eros had the vantage point to view the slender and tightly muscled body of his lover. He recalled this man's body before he left and was genuinely surprised plus pleased to see the minor changes. Only those who carefully observe their prey can spot the differences.

"I like morning desserts."

"Its a pity you can't taste it now," Jaejin quipped teasingly.

Eros grinned at the quick wit of his sweet Jin. "Truly a pity." His amber eyes moved from Jin's narrow waist and up his slightly formed chest. His skin was no longer sickly pale but supple with a creamy hue that tempt anyone to touch. That temptation was high for Eros. His fingers twitch to glide along the dips and curves of his lover's body; to pinch those rose buds and to touch those peach colored lips.

"I miss you."

A smile blossomed on Jaejin's lips when he heard those three words filled with longing and want. "Always missing you," he returned softly.

"When I return would you like to go on a date with me?" Eros asked. His tone was firm, he asked the question in a tone that made one think it was a life or death mission they were about to take.

The smile was brighter on Jaejin's face. He wouldn't act coy and tell his partner 'maybe' or an answer filled with teasing. He knew how much this date meant to Eros and himself. They can freely enjoy themselves without worrying about those close to them or be on the look out for schemes. This will be an official date.