29.

[Oh no! Oh no no no! *Kevin Hart's voice* He said 'Definitely so!' HAAAAAA!!!!!]

[Where's the record button? Where's the playback button? AHHHH!!! That was the greatest line everrrrrrr!!]

[As a man, I feel totally embarrassed for her. Do you know the level of that rejection? Miss! Please! Cover your face!]

[Ack! My heart! How can she stand before him?]

[Wait. Wait. Hold up! So she was gunning for the cutie who is gay while messing with his subordinate? What kind of daytime soap opera is this??? Who's the director?! GIVE US MORE!]

[I believe you shouldn't do this as a friend, dear streamer. This is embarrassing her.]

[Oye. Upstairs. Stop pinching your nose in order to talk about that shit. That girl is a fucking lousy smell at xxxxxxxxx University that we can't get rid of. Jaejin is on our campus hottie list and one of the most favored because of his temperament. That girl has been practically stalking him and messing with his social life. Exposing her is the best remedy; crumbling her social life is god-tier.]

[Agreed ]

[Agreed +1]

The comments on the live stream were both humorous and vicious. There was no escape for Sherida. The viewers in the live broadcast room now had their noses pressed against their phone screens and their ears perched as they waited for more drama to unfold.

The source of their entertainment was frozen stupid as she looked at both Jaejin and Noir. After a few seconds, her ego stirred her brain, waking her up from her shocked state. She was once more the arrogant queen bee.

Jaejin saw this change and sighed helplessly. Raising his hand to check the time, Sherida saw the diamond-layered mechanical watch on his wrist. Her eyes shone upon recognition of the watch. Numerous questions filled her mind. She never saw Jaejin's attire look so high-end/top quality. If he was truly kicked out of his family how did he afford such goods? 
She smiled in mockery. 
Her duty to gloat blanketed her thought process. Maybe she's suffering from five-second memory loss or less but Sherida forgot Noir Guerra's words. 

      'Young master Jaejin is his boss' partner.'

"Jaejin. This joke of yours is getting funnier..." she began but her other words were stopped by said person.

"Enough. Can you gain some awareness? Fuck it. I want nothing to do with you or your family. I am no longer a member of the Min family. I am now the only son of a single mother. I do not like you. I never did and I never will. If you come near me in the future, I won't hesitate to put a restraining order on you. Thank you for ruining my lunch. Goodbye." Jaejin beckoned Adam to follow him and brushed past Sherida.

Adam had a cheeky grin on his face. A scornful laugh was heard when he walked by her. Sherida fumed when she saw that mocking look on his face. The guards and the assistant surrounded the two creating a dominating atmosphere as they left.
Noir Guerra chuckled at his young master's display of authority and couldn't help but approve of this newcomer. Young master Eros chose well. Tucking his hands in his pants, he made a step forward to walk past Sherida. 
"Baby, where are you going?"

Noir was shocked.

He was shocked, amused, and in disbelief. How thick was this girl's skin? She was ridiculed, humiliated, and rejected yet she still wish to cling to him. Where did her confidence come from?

"Baby? Who's your baby? Little girl, I think your brain failed to work in that head of yours. To put it clearly for your limited understanding. I was a buffer, meaning to get young master Jaejin out of your sight I was sent to gatekeep. Our little connection was my job - be your boy toy until the young master is ready. Bye Bye now."