Author's Note

... And we are here!!!

Welcome to Book three of the Dangerously Mafia series with the French fraction being the center of attention. From the beginning, I've introduced you to the head of the French Mafia family, the leader of all joint families, Raizon Delacourde.

(Before we go further, it's pronounced: Ray - zon. Find your hidden French accent and say 'zon'. It's not raisin but Ray - zon. Y'all had me in stitches every time I read the comments)

Ahem!

Back to my little history lesson.....

Raizon Delacourde was introduced, he became the 'king' as they are referred to, under heart aching circumstances, pushing him to be the man his late father trained him to be. Romance was far from his daily activities and his million and one thoughts till Miss Ma'am entered the scene. Miz Arianna, restauranteur, dog lover, fashion lover, blunt, and all the ways a black beauty turned his world upside down.
Book 1 - Dangerously Delicious tells of their story and how the underworld gained a new Mafia queen. 

As love grows, so does the home. The lovely couple was blessed with four children, carrying on their parents' beauty/handsomeness and their teachings. Miz Ari did promise the man four kids in her vows. In Book 2 - Dangerously Quiet, they were all introduced along with a more in-depth knowledge of the families linked to the French and their roles. 

The eldest, Lucifer was center staged in book two. It showed his journey as heir to the 'throne, finding his other half and taking up the mantle from his father. 
After Lucifer, the twins were born. Eros and Ares. Though identical, their personalities were like the sun and the moon unique with their own properties but compatible with each other.
Eros is known as the second sun and Ares the third. 
The fourth was a surprise to the couple and completion to their family and the Delacourde lineage. The first girl to be born under a leader, the official princess to the empire, Rejeanne. Independent like her mother and carried the ways of her father and older brothers.

We have reached this number. Book three will be Eros' story and also one of my firsts. In book 2, hints were given about our god of love. His cool personality was shown, his single-mindedness and unique view of the world. He has been described as cold, aloof, introverted, smart, unapproachable, and other adjectives that describe someone who lives in their own bubble. Aside from that, he's known to be a tech genius, steps further from his father's technological mind. Eros is now on his own in California, leading his chapter under the family name with his way of things. This move enlightened our second 'prince' how sheltered he lived, his family, and the soldiers under the seal have been protecting him all along. He now lives in this new way of life while exploring not only emotions he tends not to understand but his sexuality.

This will be my first same-sex book. Though I've written minor same-sex scenes in one or two of my works, I've never explored their relationships, their trials, and society's view on them. Eros' journey will be mine also, please *bows at the waist with hands clasped* bear with us.

I'm not one to force things upon persons. This note will be used as a disclaimer or trigger warning. You don't have to force yourself to read this installment if your personal opinion/views contradict this story. I love y'all either way and it's the support that led me to book three. 

Updates are not scheduled since I have the bad habit to start new books during ongoing ones. Again, please bear with me.

Without further ado, friends.......

DANGEROUSLY CLOSE!