26.

Play?!

Of course, he wanted to play whatever games his Rose thought of. If Jaejin could be bolder in his words, he might have suggested a few reenactments of scenes from a fascinating website. His body already gave its answer but his mind was another story. Why can't the two get along?

Eros saw Jaejin's apprehension and the unconscious darting of his eyes toward the entrance to the room. He let go of his teasing smile and gently moved Jaejin's head to face his. 

"I'm here. No one will hurt you. I already made an oath to myself to always protect you. You've had a long day and I just want to comfort you and help you relax. Please believe my words, baby."

Jaejin lowered his head in shame. He didn't want Rose to see his worry nor did he want him to plead with him. He trusted this man with all of his being, after all, he did jump into a fray to save him without any prior connection. His Rose was steadfast which made him fall for the man deeper than he already did. 

"You're right about me needing to relax but it won't stop my anxiety about an incoming attack."

    "I understand. Tonight will be all about you."

The tension in Jaejin's shoulders lessen; he gave Rose an indulgent smile and tipped the gift bag off his lap. The contents spilled onto the bed. The various colors and reflective lights from each product shone in his eyes. Each one he read made his face steamier than a boiled lobster. Condoms. Lubricants. Anal plugs. Cock Rings. Prostrate Massager. Body Oils. Dildos. They were all scattered for his eyes to see. He swallowed loudly; he had no words to say. Everything there was for both of their pleasures whether they were together or apart. His body thrummed with energy and his curiosity began to nag him louder. What was in store for him tonight?

Eros reached for a lubricant, a pack of condoms, and a cock ring. "We'll take it step by step," he said lowly. Jaejin's eyes followed his actions, he remained silent and did as the other asked him to do. 
After a few minutes, the bed was cleared and Jaejin was free of his clothes, awaiting his next orders as he sat up against the headboard. The items Eros chose were beside him. The man he was patiently waiting for showed himself as he entered the room. The red shorts he wore was now dangerously low on his hips. Jaejin cursed softly when his eyes went below Eros's waist and not his face. The soft material of the shorts basically wrapped itself around the girth of his cock. Jaejin believed that the piece of clothing had a mind of its own and was on Eros's side for the abrupt teasing. 
"I can't get over how beautiful your skin is, my sweet Jin," Eros commented. He stood at the foot of the bed and took in the splendor of his partner. His body was naturally toned with blemish-free skin. The creamy complexion brings the expression smooth like jade to his mind whenever he looks at him.
"You're the only one I've ever heard praise a man as beautiful."

"Beautiful can describe anything, including a man. I have no qualms about using it when I speak about you." Eros is always honest in speaking, even more so when talking to or about Jaejin. It was his true feelings that he will never hide. 

A shy smile was on Jaejin's face but changed to wonder when he studied Eros's current actions. The man who was kneeling before him touched him with pure adoration with a soft smile on his lips. His face looked almost serene as he trailed his fingers along Jaejin's legs and towards his thighs. He lowered his body to place a soft kiss where his fingers journeyed and followed them at a measured pace. He reached the juncture of his thighs, ignoring Jaejin's now leaking cock. He placed an open mouth kiss on his hip while placing his hands below his prone body. 
Jaejin will be lying to himself if he said he wasn't eager to have Eros's mouth on 'him'. He was anticipating that. "Is this part of your game?" he asked softly.