12.

She's up to something.

That was the first thought that came to Lucifer's sleep-addled brain when he felt the warmth of his wife's body move from his. He smiled outwardly at the beautiful sound of that word in his mind.

Wife.

"I wonder what you're dreaming of to have that cute smile on your lips."

He can feel her movements on the bed. She leaned towards him and placed a slow kiss on his lips. Her hands were now tangled in his messy hair as she brushed her body over his. He moaned when her uncovered mound slid across his now hardened cock. "Ami."
A whisper was all he could produce before she deepened her kiss. The only thing that separated them was the cream-colored negligee she had purchased recently. Her reveal of new purchases always ended with him between her thick thighs. 

"Good morning, my love," she said against his lips. Lucifer moved his hands along her legs and up her thighs. He didn't rush; he was following her lead. Amara ended the kiss to sit upright on his waist. The cotton sheet fell softly behind her; he opened his eyes slowly in time to see that scene. It was so erotic that it looked orchestrated. The sheet was like a removed backdrop to the revealed room behind her. The morning sun shone through the drapes, giving the room a soft glow. That ethereal view played against the beauty above him. The nightgown was the perfect contrast to his wife's mocha-toned skin. Amara tucked her dark hair under her silk wrap, which was even sexy to Lucifer. It gave him an unbothered view of her beautiful face. Her eyes were filled with a heat he was now feeling in his body.

"Good morning, baby," he said over a deep exhale.

Amara laughed softly. She knew how affected he was. His eyes tracked everything she did. Going to her knees, she reached behind her and wrapped her hand around his cock. His body jolted in reaction to her touch. This was one of the discoveries of her husband Amara loved. The first day they met, his body reacted the same. 
Lucifer opened his mouth to call out to her, but it only came out as a gasp. A warm, slick heat slid down his cock slowly with slight trembling from this woman's body stopped him. His large hands were now on her waist. She laughed once more when his grip tightened, and the throbbing began when she slid to the hilt of cock. 

"Beautiful," she said softly. 

To his ears, it was all seductive and punishing. Amara kept her position on her knees as she removed the garment and revealed her body to him. His eyes greedily took her in; they paused at the junction they were connected; it was stunning. She leaned forward again, arching her back to create a dip he loved. She placed a kiss on his neck, which changed into a mark of possession. Lucifer forcefully grabbed her ass when her mark affected him more than it should. Up, he thrust into her to give a momentary release. 
"Don't hold back." 

That was her command.

"Ami." His entire body moved to her words. His fingers were deeply pressed into her lush ass, moving under his grip as he plunged into her heat harshly from below. Bliss rushed throughout his body; his eyes closed upon the impact when she tightened her grip around his cock and began to fuck him into abandon.
"You're killing me, baby." His words were hoarse when he spoke. Amara wrapped her arms around him and went faster; he kept up with her actions while keeping her on him. They can hear how slick it was between them. 
One of her hands was now in his hair, keeping his head in the crook of her neck. They both held each other tightly. Their heated breaths and moans tangled with the slapping of their thighs against each other and their juices overflowing from their joining. 
She screamed his name when his nails dug into her flesh, matching the sharp bite on her shoulder. He pushed into her harshly, unable to keep his control. Then, holding onto her, he flipped their bodies and quickly wrapped her legs around his waist.