Chapter Twenty-II: Revealed Truth

Start from the beginning

Lisa was surprised learning it. 

Jungkook knew her beforehand??? Then why were they acting so weird. she thought...

With that they became silent But, both David and Anisa looked pleased thinking that they'll get along well due to belonging from the same Institution. 

" Yah, Jungkook. Are you fine??", Lisa asked after some time Jungkook while whispering in Jungkook's ear while nudging him.

" Ye-yes, I am. Why are you suddenly asking this??", Jungkook whispered back to Lisa sipping some water from his glass...

" Why are you sweating then??", Lisa asked and Jungkook quickly grabbed his forehead feeling his hand getting wet due to his sweats.

" N-Nothing, it's...it's just the weather is a bit hot today.", Jungkook lied while stuttering. Lisa sighed hearing him and pulled out a tissue from the box kept on the table. Then she started wiping his sweats with her hands.

" How did God make a strange human like you?? It's chilly outside and you are feeling hot. Infact I am shivering in cold here.", Lisa nagged him a bit forgetting that others were around her too. 

She was done wiping his forehead then she threw the wasted tissue on the dustbin. Anisa and David looked at each other being slightly shocked. They were talking with each other's eyes that from when did Lisa become so caring?? However, they were now pleased with their relationship.

 But Miyeon's heart was getting heavier seeing their lovely interactions instead. She wasn't able to handle it at all. She was wanting to run away from there. But she tried to calm herself down for the sake of her mom while clenching her fist hardly.

" Are you cold??? Wear my jacket then...", Jungkook said while he was almost about to take off his blazer forgetting about his previous state, but Lisa stopped him while grabbing his hand.

" It's fine. No need.", She said. David cleared his throat trying to catch the attention of the couple who seems to be lost in their own lovely world.

" Jungkook dear, I heard that you agreed on taking Anisa's offer.", David asked and Jungkook nodded in the affirmative.

" Yes. Mom asked something from me for the first time. How could I refuse it?", Jungkook said, and Anisa gave her a sweet smile.

" You never fail to impress me Jungkook. I am excited to see my two handsome sons' being the face of my modeling work.", Anisa said in an excited tone.

" Your brother-in-law is also quite a famous model abroad.", David said in a proud tone and Jungkook just gave an awkward smile while calculating something in his brain. 

If Miyeon and Lisa were stepsisters. It means the stepbrother about who Lisa was talking is Taehyung hyung?!!! WTF!! Friend to brother-in-law??? 

Jungkook thought while being shocked for the second time. Of course, he knew Taehyung. It was Miyeon who introduced him with Taehyung during their relationship. And after that, both Jungkook and he had a good ambiguous relation with each other. 

Jungkook kept giving his awkward laugh while cursing everything mentally. 

He looked at Miyeon through the corner of his eyes who was looking down all the time and eating her food silently. He could understand what she was going through right then. And he thought that he needed to talk to her finding a right opportunity.

" I also heard that you will be taking over your uncle's business soon?", Anisa asked and Jungkook hummed being embarrassed.

" It might be a huge pressure for you, isn't it. If you ever need anything in these business works you can let me know without any hesitation.", David said gaining an admiring reaction from Jungkook.

" Thank you, very much uncle-ah dad. I appreciate it.", Jungkook said with a smile. Suddenly Miyeon stood up gaining everyone's attention.

" I am feeling a bit stuffy over here, I guess I'm having jet lag. I'll come back after having some fresh air. I'll be coming in a minute. Excuse me everyone.", Miyeon said in a low tone.

" Miyeon ah???", Anisa called for her in a worried tone, but Miyeon started walking out ignoring her. 

Anisa, David and Lisa were thinking that she was uncomfortable because of the meeting of two sisters. But only Jungkook knew what the actual reason was. 

Staying with that wench is suffocating me too but did I run away?? Tsk...Lisa thought with a scoff. 

On the other hand, Jungkook was feeling very bad for her. He could understand what was going through her mind. And the problem was only he could understand it. He needed to talk it out with her. Jungkook too stood up after some time of her disappearing.

"Excuse me for a bit, I need to use the washroom." saying that he stood up and was about to go but David stopped him. 

"Whilst you are at it, can you please check on Miyeon too? Don't know where she went to." David asked for a favor, and he nodded.    

" I'll check on her.", Jungkook said taking permission from her parents through his eyes. They nodded in approval finding no problem except Lisa. 

She furrowed her brows hearing him. Then Jungkook too stepped out making Lisa angry.

" Why is Jungkook going to look after her?? Why will he even do anything for her??", Lisa asked her parents in a mad tone.

" Lisa why are you being so angry?", Anisa asked being confused. 

" Your daughter was acting rude with him didn't you see? She didn't talk to him even for any second and also, she didn't even greet him properly! Why shouldn't I be angry?", Lisa defended herself. Then she too stood up from her seat.

" I am going to stop him.", Lisa said and also took some steps.

"Let it be Lisa. The university you and Jungkook are studying, Miyeon also used to study there in the same class. Maybe they know each other.", David said trying to think rational repeating the same as he asked Jungkook before. 

" So what??? I don't care if they are close or not. I want him to stay away completely from that disgusting women and I will stop him! He is my husband I have the complete right over him!", Lisa said in a declaring tone. David stood up in rage hearing her whilst Anisa was shocked at her Malice for Miyeon...

" What kind of words are you using for your sister???", David scolded her. But Lisa just glared back.

" Didn't I told you two that I want to break every single tie with you two and my so-called stepfamily after I am married to Jungkook???", Lisa asked making her parents flustered.

" Lisa???", Anisa called for her while her eyes were getting teary.

" You two married me off forcefully. And now I am considering that only Jungkook is the one who has right on me at this very moment, not any of you all. If you want to keep relation with you son in law, I won't restrict. But you two should stay away from me and stop trying to make me and Miyeon like each other!!!", Lisa said while glaring intensely. Then she starts walking out of the place.

Anisa started crying bitterly after Lisa left. David just sighed feeling helpless before the contumacy of his both daughters and grabbed Anisa's shoulder consoling her.

~To Be Continued...