Chapter Eighteen-II: Answer

" And now another thing I needed to talk to you about.", Hajoon said being a bit hesitant.

Jungkook looked at him like, was there another round of shock left for him yet??

" Mrs. Anisa Manoban-ssi wants to cast you as a model of her LS Fashions along with another famous model., Hajoon said.

This time Jungkook widened his eyes more in shock as well as Lisa, who was fiddling around after finishing her chores.

" What?!", Both Jungkook and Lisa who was in the kitchen exclaimed loudly.

" Lisa didn't know about it too?", Haeun asked looking a bit surprised by Lisa being present around them. She had thought that Lisa was in her room resting. She was unaware of Lisa being in the kitchen during their talk. 

Lisa hurriedly came to the living room from kitchen. 

" No. Mom didn't say anything like this.", Lisa replied being shocked.

" Uh... Is that so? Then Jungkook I will leave it on your will if you want to do it or not. Don't feel pressured at all. If you don't want to do it then just let me know, I'll inform her about it...", Hajoon said assuring him.

" I never did anything like this. So why would she want me to be the model?? Honestly, I am not getting it. All of these are really sudden, so I really don't know what should be done.", Jungkook said looking puzzled.

" Just give it a thought and let us know. I am telling you again no one will force anything on you. So, don't feel pressurized.", Hajoon said in a calm tone.

There both Jungkook and Lisa was going nuts with all these events.

****

" Taehyun has started hiding things from me... CEO of Kang Holdings??? Model of LS Fashions??? Who? Me???", Jungkook murmured being blank while sitting in his bed alone."

 "Arghhhhhhhhh....", Jungkook groaned while lying flat on the bed being exhausted.

" Should I worry about my graduation studies or these stuffs?? What am I supposed to do with the model thing...", Jungkook kept mumbling feeling confused. He couldn't deny his uncle about the Kang Holdings stuff also can't deny from working for the LS fashion because it was Lisa's Mom also, his mother-in-law after all...

" I will just ask auntie for some advice.",Jungkook thought feeling lost.

After all his auntie was his comfort zone when it comes to things like this. He went outside of the room and started walking towards the stairs. While walking downstairs he noticed Lisa and his auntie sitting on the sofa watching drama on the television together.He also heard both were gossiping about the drama. He smiled slightly thinking how well Lisa got along with his family.

" Auntie, Isn't the necklace pretty??", Lisa asked with doe eyes while staring at Haeun.

" Which one? The one Hyeji or wearing or Jiyoung??", Haeun asked pointing towards the drama characters.

" The swan shaped one Hyeji is wearing.", Lisa said while pointing at the female lead's profonde.

 Jungkook who was standing beside the sofa, wasn't noticed by the ladies.Jungkook took a good look on the necklace which caught Lisa's eyes.

" You have keen eyes Lisa. It's actually very small but is really pretty...", Haeun said then she noticed Jungkook standing beside the sofa.

" Oh Jungkook, when did you came?", Haeun asked.

" Just now.", Jungkook replied. Seeing them busy, he thought that he will talk to his aunt and take her advice later. Looking at them enjoying together, Jungkook took the seat beside Lisa joining them.