Chapter Sixteen-I : The Iconic Chart

Taehyun was having a tour of the entire house. Actually touring the house was an excuse.The detective Kang Taehyun wanted to find some clues to figure out if his hyung was actually happy with Lisa or not. He still couldn't trust a brat like Lisa who came to their house being drunk on her first meet.

While roaming around he naturally noticed two rooms that looked used.

He guessed that Lisa and Jungkook shared different rooms.

Why is she in the master room where else my hyung is in the guest room? ! I knew it.. They are just pretending. Hyung is definitely not happy with her...

He unbeknownst felt a bit upset with the revelation. Then he went out and kept wandering looking around to find some more clue to expose them to his parents.

He went to the kitchen but not to check anything, just to see if there is something interesting in the fridge to eat. He felt hungry after touring around the house. After all his hyung said it's his own house too so does he need to be shy?? He opened the fridge and he literally had a cultural shock seeing half of the fridge filled with beer bottles.

What the heck are these!!! Hyung doesn't drink.. He didn't even drank when he broke up with Miyeon Noona.. Even though I wasn't fond of Miyeon Noona that much even when they were together. But she was ten times, no hundreds, no thousand million times better than Lisa Noona.. So if it isn't of hyung's then, all of these are Lisa noona's???!! Gosh She is still the same!!! What a colossal disaster!!!

Whatever he also found some cakes and banana milks around the beer bottles. He grabbed a banana drink and started chugging it .While drinking, his eyes suddenly caught something interesting beside the refrigerator . A white paper was attached to the wall. He went closer to it and started reading while drinking. After reading a sentence he chocked on his drink seeing it properly.

In the drawing room they were having normal conversations..

" Jungkook I brought some foods and stuffs for you two. Those are in my car. They were too many for me to carry alone so I had asked Taehyun but that brat entered first that too without ringing the bell.", Ha-joon said while standing up to bring them.

" Uncle it's fine. I will bring them here all, you take rest.", Jungkook said while standing up. At that moment, they heard a loud shout calling jungkook ..

" Jungkook hyung!!!!!!!!", Taehyun yelled loudly from the kitchen.

Everyone widened their eyes hearing his yell being worried. Jungkook ran in the speed of a horse being scared and others too followed the suit.

They all saw he was standing in front of the kitchen stove. Jungkook ran up to him panicking.

" What happened Taehyun ah??Are you fine??",Jungkook asked panicking while scanning his entire face with his hand to see if he was hurt or not.

" Yes , hyung. I am fine.", Taehyun said in an guilty tone with a small smile.. Guess he made them worried with his loud calling..

" Then why did you yell like that huh? Have you lost your mind lately??", Ha-joon reprimanded his son.

" I am literally about to lose my mind mom, dad and hyung!!!", Taehyun exclaimed in disbelief. Others scrunched their brows in confusion.

" You should talk straight instead of beating around the bush Taehyun.",Lisa said but in reply Taehyun slightly glared at her. Lisa was surprised due to his sudden action as well as others.

" Lisa noona..Jungkook hyung..", Taehyun called them being serious and both stared at the younger one with entire attention.

" What is this???", Taehyun asked while pointing at the white paper attached in the wall of the kitchen.