Chapter Fourteen-IV

"Lisa...",Jungkook called for her as soon as he entered in the house..But there was none in the drawing room...

"Lisa!",He brayed her name again..But this time raising the pitch a bit higher...

"What Jungle?!I am upstairs!",came her yelling back..He squinted his eyes,hearing her reply..

Damn!!I hope she wasn't dressed up for that,earlier this evening...God..How could you forget your own words jung!!!And Jungle?Though She ain't sounding mad as She always playfully call me with that name..But who knows,it's lisa after all!!

while shaking his head,he headed upstairs for her room...But before going upstairs to her room, he went into a guest room which was on the bottom floor to freshen up,as he came from outside after his meeting with jimin..

While washing his face he was thinking what should he explain..What should he denote so that she doesn't get much hurt..

Thinking about hurt,something knocked into his mind..That was,his recent behaviour towards lisa...They were like tom and jerry but all of a sudden they changed..

But perhaps,that reason,caused this big change between them to happen..

while wiping his hands with hand papers ,he stepped on the bottom stair and then the step above and then the upper one...As he walked forward,his brain was cluttered with thoughts..

Was his behavior towards her was nothing but,

redemption?

jungkook stopped on his step as soon as this clicked on his mind...

But Redemption for what? he squinted his brows on that view..

Digging her fear..Her past..

His mind back-answered him...but he was there standing still without any coloring!,

But his inner one asked him,was this behavior towards lisa,was marely  because of guilt?

Was his soft demeanor towards lisa,was nothing but a guilt?Does he have any inkling of what he was doing?

Or he's doing this out of his consciousness?Otherwise why would he feel guilty without any reason?Why was he feeling responsible towards her...

jungkook was now hella confused as whatever was going through his mind..He wasn't able to organize his thoughts..

But,

whatever it was,His brain evoked to him that,it was all just because of his promise..

Promise that he had promised to his uncle..And also that,he had gave her his words yesterday that he would take her out if she listens to him,which she did...Albeit He forgot about it,but he was ready to take her there as soon as he remembered it..

Heaving a guilty sigh,he started walking again toward his destination...Brushing off all the cluttering contentions..

While walking through the stairs,his eyes fell on the wall clock..

11:16 pm...

It wouldn't have been that late to cancel if it was past 8 or 9 something..But it was already past 11..Wasn't it too late to go out for dinner?

Of course it is,you dumbass..His mind mocked him..He rolled his eyes but Anyway proceeded to go to her room...

He went upstairs in front of her room..After reaching there he contemplated for a moment whether to enter directly or knock,even though he had caller her earlier..