Chapter One-I:The Unexpected Guest

"Ding Dong"

A door bell rang and a 48 year old woman Opened the door.. She might have been of 48 year old but her complexity & facial structure Makes her look like she's 25 year old beautiful girl... By one glance nobody can say that she's 48..However she opened the door to get felicitated by Her husband's college friend/future business partner David Manoban..

"How are you Mrs Kang Ha-eun?" Asked david smilingly..

"Oh my! Mr. Manoban I'm fine..But how are you?And when you came back from Thailand? " Ha-eun exclaimed with joy whilst opening the door fully ...

"I came here directly from a business trip..While passing through nearby i thought it wouldn't hurt for a visit right?So here i am.." David replied smilingly and haeun too nodded agreeably..

"How was your business trip?Was it successful?" Haeun asked him curiously..

" Yes..Very much..But Will you now ask everything here on the doorstep? Won't you welcome me inside? " David teased her and she blushed embarrassingly..

"Oh, of course of course.. please come in... " And she made way for him to enter and he entered holding some gift packets..

They both went into the drawing room & saw that Kang Ha-Joon was reading newspaper,..

"Ha-Joon look who came " Haeun called for her husband.Who as usual reading newspaper and wasn't having any worldly stuffs running around him rather than those sheets of paper..

"Who? " Ha-Joon asked still reading newspaper without paying heed to her hint..

"Forgot me already? " David replied in a sad tone..And that pulled hajoon from his newspaper..

"Oh my god! David.. " Saying this ha-Joon got up and hugged his Dear friend delightfully...

"How have you been dude? You know I missed you so much.. It's been 8 years since we last saw each other right?" Ha-Joon exclaimed being melancholic..

"Yes.. 8 years.. too long.isnt it!.." David replied..

"Of course it is..Oh How's Mrs. Manoban & your daughter?Um Lalisa,isn't she? "Ha-Joon asked David about his family while folding his newspaper..

"Oh they're good, by God's grace .. How's Taehyun? " Asked David looking around the house, "is he out?" ...

" Oh, Taehyun is in his room he has an exam to attend, that's why he's studying there.." Haeun replied while serving david a glass of water..

"Brilliant.& where's jungkook?..He's not around too..I assuming him turning into a fine man upto now right?I last saw him when he was 14 years or so right?" David asked curiously & Hajoon chuckled and Ha-eun smiled while sitting down beside her husband...

"Oh yes of course He has turned into a very good looking man.. You know he's gifted in drawings..He also excels in other activities..He's very ingenious,quick-witted & also his class's president... " Ha-eun delightfully exclaimed being proud of jungkook... David & ha-Joon smiled seeing his child-like wife...

"Oh is it?I knew that jungkook was a calm, wise & humble but also he was a little mischievous child too.. How's he now? Is he still prankish or not? " David asked remembering jungkook's childish pranks & laughed... Hearing him ha-Joon & ha-eun also smiled...

"Haha no he doesn't do pranks like before.. Now he's very obedient.. He does everything by asking me or his aunt.... " Ha-Joon replied him...

"Yes he's very obedient and doesn't like to fight... " Ha-eun replied looking at her husband and he smiled at her back..