Chapter Fifteen-II

Dokyeom returned wearing an unreadable expression.Jimin and mingyu were busy on their phone,jin and hoseok were going through the menu,namjoon and junghyun were discussing about some stuffs..Seeing them busy,dokyeom quietly sat down on his chair..

Noticing the chair beside him moving and someone seating on it,mingyu noticed the person..

"Oh,dokyeom.You are back!Where's kook?" Mingyu asked looking behind him.And with that everyone noticed dokyeom's presence.

"He's coming in a while.." He replied softly and all nodded...

After a few minutes,jungkook entered inside the canteen in a amiable mood,with his hands inside his pant pockets.

"Hey,guys..What's happening here?" Jungkook said in a kind of cheerful tone while giving a pat on mingyu's back,starling the poor boy..On his call,everyone present were taken aback.Except dokyeom,who gave him a glance and sipped his drink..Jungkook then took the empty seat beside dokyeom,and sat comfortably..

"Hey jungkook,where did you go after class?"Jin questioned jungkook..

"I was at my usual place,where I always sit..?"jungkook replied back..

"Yeah,we already guessed that.."Jimin uttered..

"By the way,what's going on here?Dokyeom messaged me,and asked me to come here quick.For what reason are you guys holding this small get together?"Jungkook smilingly asked,but hearing him some frowned and some looked confused..

"Messaged you?Dokyeom messaged you instead of calling?"

"Didn't you two met outside?"Hoseok and jin asked simultaneously..

"After class,i didn't met him except here..I'm directly meeting him after our class only.."Jungkook replied being semi-confused..

"I did looked for him at that place,but he was busy talking with Lisa..So I didn't interrupted him,and directly messaged him to come here.."Dokyeom said in a blunt tone..Hearing him junghyun and mingyu looked towards jungkook being a bit surprised..

"Oh,jungkook..Did you make up with her?"Mingyu asked jungkook..

"Make up?"

"Oh,didn't you slammed books on her desk because you were miffed with her?" junghyun questioned him..

"Aah..that!"Jungkook sighed remembering his behaviour..Jimin and jin raised their eye brows..

"That was nothing..Just a small misunderstanding..oh,wait.How do you know about lisa?"Jungkook questioned back..

"Jimin said,you guys were neighbours during childhood,now you are meeting during your adulthood after being apart for so many years.."Mingyu replied..

"Oh.."Saying this jungkook looked around being somewhat relived..Dokyeom gave him a glance,but didn't say anything...

~In Bangkok(Thailand)~

"Mr.Oh..Here's your coffee..And this is the script you asked for.."A girl in her early 26,came inside a cafe,and gave some documents to someone who was already reading some papers..

"Hm..Thank you.You worked hard.."Said that person giving her a small smile,and she nodded in response..

"Mr.Oh,I needed to inform you something."That girl said,and he looked up at her face..

"About what?"

"Mr.Manoban told me to inform you that,he has already elected a manager for you,who will be in charge of your future work from now on.."She said in a dreary tone..