Chapter Fifteen -III

"What happened?Why are you being emotional?Did I do anything wrong?" He asked being confused while glancing towards his labor.But when he turned towards her to say something,lisa slapped him suddenly making him astonished..

"Lisa?"He questioned lisa as he rubbed his left arm with his right hand..

"You don't know what went wrong?" She asked while crossing her hands on her chest.And he being dumbfounded nodded his head in negative and this fueled her fume..

"Jungkook,look closer.." she asked him to look around and he started speculating the surrounding.

The balcony was beautifully decorated.His room's balcony was kind of bigger than that of all room's one,so he decided to decor the balcony for a dinner outing encirclement,which he owed to her.

When entering the balcony,on the left side,there was a blue-ish,white and yellow curtain tent set up with string fairy lights covering the sitting couch.Amidst the colorful balcony garden flowers,in front of the couch was a glass tea-table and a few kinds of dishes that were served on the plates,and round small fairy LED lights were under the tea table circling the glassware making the dishes glow amongst the dusk.

Various shapes and colors of LED lights including stars,rectangular,round and half moon shaped were dangling above the ceiling holder sequentially,dancing with the light breeze..

The right side didn't had much stuffs,just a few jars with fairy lights stuffed inside..and they were glowing brightly illuminating the entire balcony..

After a minute later of checking,jungkook didn't find any abnormality around him..

"I don't see anything wrong here,Lisa.If you find one,how about you tell me to re-do it?"Jungkook suggested but Lisa smacked his head..

"Owh!!" Jungkook felt wronged,while massaging his back head..

"Junglekook,My BABIES!!!You forgot my babies!!!"She annoyingly yelled and realization dawned upon him..And he suddenly smacked on her head.

This surprised lisa.That smack was definitely not light.Lisa while rubbing her head looked towards jungkook feeling wronged..

"Why didn't you ask about it before?What was the need to use force?" Jungkook asked putting his hand on his waist..

"I felt like so!My hand,my wish.."Saying this she smacked on his arm which made his mouth turn to round shape.

"Oh,is that so,then I have my hands too.."And with that,he lightly hit on her arm too..and this made lisa's mouth round..

"Jungkook,you're using hand on a women?!!Don't you have any conscience!"Lisa uttered in a coquettish tone and jungkook mocked her fake act.

"Sorry,but I believe in gender equality.." As soon as his sentence finished,lisa again smacked his arm playfully..

"See,you don't have any girly attitude.." He mocked her and she again smacked his other hand..And this time he did the same too..

After this,they both kept smacking each other on arm,one after another..Even though they were getting hit by one another,but there was smile dangling on their lips..

Lisa's babies i.e her beer bottles were long forgotten,here they both were beating each other like there was a WWE match was going on..

On a part of the beating session,lisa tries to tickle jungkook,but nothing happens..

"I don't feel Ticklish.Ha ha ha.." Jungkook said this in a blunt tone and lisa made an "O" face..

"Is that so?Not even a pinch?" she curled her fingers before asking this?