Chapter Two-I:The Savage Wench

Jungkook's POV

After lunch taehyun and I played overwatch in our game room & I let taehyun win as the smile I get from taehyun when he wins is priceless..For that smile I can lose everything to him...

By the evening whilst we all were sitting in lawn area talking David uncle got a call from his wife from Thailand... Suddenly his happy mood switched into a tensed one..

"Where's she now?......... Ah ok I'm coming back take care ... "

We all heard him exchanging some words with his wife... We all could feel the tension in air.Then uncle asked him curiously...

"David is everything already? You're sounding anxious.. "

"Uhm it's ok Ha-joonsshi it's just I need to go back to Thailand now.. I'm sorry I won't be able to accompany you tomorrow for the Meeting at office for paperwork.. Please do handle it on my behalf too.. "

"Is it even something to say? You can go ahead tension freely.. I'll handle it.. Rest assured.. "

"Thank you for your assurance ha-joon now I can go without any tension.. "

"Come uncle I'll escort you to airport lemme bring my car.. " I proposed to escort him till airport as he's now kinda tensed so it might be not right for him to drive back... & Coincidentally today is the strike of all the Taxi/cab drivers.. So it might get hard for him to find a cab...

"That's so sweet of you jungkook but it's ok I can manage.. "

"No David.. He's right he should drive you to airport.. *Looking at me* jungkook drive him to airport safely.. Now go and bring your car.. "

"Ok uncle I'm coming down after getting ready in 5 minutes"

Saying this I ran up and just changed my upper half as the jeans was already nice to wear.. I don't know what they said afterwards so then I went to the parking lot area to bring my car.. After parking it near the gate I called for David uncle.. He came back after bidding everyone bye then we both drove from there..

Roads were cleared only busses were seen able from time to time.. During our ride I initiated the talk...

"Uncle is everything alright? You looked tensed back then.. "

" *Sigh* yeah jungkook I'm fine.. But I'm really tensed about my daughter 's future.... "

"Your daughter? If I correctly remember wasn't her name lali? "

"Haha jungkook you still call her lali.. Um yes it's Lalisa ...we call her Lisa.. "

"Oh yeah lalisa I forgot sorry... " I was embarrassed..

"Hey don't be embarrassed it's normal.. You know you both were just 6 when I had brought her to Kang Mansion remember? "

I gave him a small smile along with a nod and got lost in my beautiful memories with Lali..
Yeah uncle I remember .. She was my first ever friend..She used to be my best friend because we both had only each other to play. She used to call me Kook & I used to call her Lali....Before I was really arrogant but she was the sweetest..And She changed the arrogant me for good... She also didn't had much friends either in Korea as she belonged from Thailand and was staying in Korea for her father's business.. So My uncle told him to reside in Kang mansion ..but David uncle wanted to buy a mansion next to us but uncle refused him to do so..After a lot of refusal uncle managed at procuring him..
So when I had saw little lalisa for the first time I won't lie I really had gone smitten by her .. She was so so cute & adorable that I can't describe & the blinding smile she was giving to everyone was really admirable... She was very amiable, easy to bond with.. Totally a happy-go-lucky child.. We both were really good friends.. Our friendship lasted for almost 1 year but it didn't lasted too long..david uncle had to go back to Thailand and run the business by staying in Thailand.. For his branch in Korea he could come and manage it but the main branch had shifted back to Thailand so they had to return back..