Chapter Seventeen-II: Are We Similar?

" Listen...The kids who are gonna come are a bit uhhh how do I explain sweet but mischievous. They like to joke around a lot. Don't get mad at the kids okay??", Jungkook explained to be precise warned Lisa after getting Taehyun's massage that he is coming along his friends. Taehyun had asked their permission to invite his friends yesterday.

Lisa was gawking at Jungkook with judging look hearing him.

" What do you take me as? huh!! Will I get angry or drive away the guests?? Why are you so worried ??", Lisa spouted in disbelief.

" I wouldn't be so worried if aunty was here. And I know your temper well..", Jungkook said. His uncle and aunty had gone somewhere for some business and his uncle massaged him that they will be late.

He measured that he and Lisa had to take care of the guest until his aunty came back. Although Jungkook take Taehyun's friends as his own family members. They are not less for him than Taehyun. Still they are visiting him after a long time that too in his own house. So he needed to give them a warm reception as guests.

" I will take care of the food don't worry..", Lisa said. Jungkook furrowed his brows hearing her.

" Please, don't! I don't want the kids to go back with an upset stomach..", Jungkook said and Lisa smacked his arm.

" Just do everything on your own. I am not gonna offer help anymore.. You little piece of Jungbanana..", Lisa said glaring.

" Just do a favour and call me Jungkook in front of them. I know it's hard for you to call me by my own name but still do bear this pain just for sometime..", Jungkook said sarcastically with a sarcastic smile. Lisa rolled off her eyes.

" I am taking care of the food. You kindly arrange the messed up pillows on the sofa..", Jungkook said. Lisa nodded and started working accordingly. Jungkook too marched toward the kitchen. He looked at Lisa who was working.

He smiled thinking that how she just obeyed him. Before she always needed an excuse to fight with him.

Also he is noticing her adorable sides which she always tried to conceal behind her veil of the goth pretense. Then he turned on the stove but his smile suddenly dropped seeing the fire flames hearing the voice of his conscious.

She has changed thinking you helped her that night at amusement park.. Isn't it? Will she still be the same after learning your acts???

His heart dropped in guilt. From that day, the guilt and the urge of redemption didn't leave him. Day by day the river of guilt within him is only expanding.

I can't continue like this anymore.. My heart is tired. Maybe.. The only way of redemption is seeking forgiveness from her. I will soon do that after finding a suitable time.

Jungkook thought while staring at Lisa who was busy taking care of the mess of living room with sad eyes.

Then after some minutes, they heard the ringing of the door. Both understood that the guests have arrived. Also they were done with their work so they were tension free. Jungkook attended the door while Lisa was standing in the living room.

" Jungkook hyung!!!!!"

Two guys hugged Jungkook as soon as they saw him. Jungkook stumbled back a bit because of the sudden force. Soon he realized that the two were Yeonjun and Beomgyu who hugged him from two sides. He smiled and patted their head.

" I missed you to death Jungkook hyung!!!!", Beomgyu exclaimed faking cry and Jungkook chuckled.

Lisa was watching everything from inside. That light brown highlight coloured guy ( Beomgyu) was shouting that he missed Jungkook as if he was his wife instead of Lisa.. Lisa chuckled. Lisa recognized Rose's brother beomgyu as she saw him when she visited Rose's place before..