Chapter Twenty Four-III: Letting go of the ego.

Heeseung and Taehyun went to their campus ground to a desolated corner so that they could get enough privacy.

'' What is it Heeseung that you called me like this excluding our other friends?'', Taehyun asked being confused.

'' Taehyun, can you be honest with me? Why are you acting so weird around her?'', Heeseung asked catching him off guard. He thought he is indicating about his behaviors towards Eun-Soo.

I didn't act obvious, did I? How on earth he caught on that? Did taking back that paper from her end ruined it??

Taehyun thought nervously.

''You have never even looked at Sullyoon properly let alone giving her drinks, your photos!'', Heeseung said.

Taehyun was gawking at him for some seconds before feeling relieved that he was talking about Sullyoon!

''And what's with that actor Oh Sehun? I can't accept a guy like you who always remains engrossed in studies and other stuffs to stalk a celebrity's information. You even left abruptly from the gathering too right after seeing him. And your weird behavior too started from there. What is actually going on?'', Heeseung confronted him making him silent.

Actually, Taehyun can overturn the situation and get him think otherwise instead very easily if he wanted.

But he decided to tell him the truth. He is already emotionally exhausted a lot and the battle he is doing with his sister-in-law is still not finish.

He can see it that it will be a very rough battle. He surely needs at least one person to open up. He sighed looking at Heeseung.

'' I was planning to tell you guys if you all ever confronted me regarding this issue. Fine, I'll tell you the reason then.'', Taehyun said and Heeseung was looking forward to his words crossing his arms.

Later they sat together at a bench near the play area which was isolated at the moment.

It usually isn't so quiet as students are always seen playing basketball. But the upcoming examination is taking a big toll on everyone, and it was too obvious.

Heeseung was silent being extremely shocked to even utter anything hearing everything from Taehyun. He kept staring at Taehyun in disbelief.

'' Lis-Lisa noona is cheating on Jungkook Hyung?'', Heeseung asked still not believing it. Taehyun nodded looking ahead of him with a blank face.

'' Yah... Kang Taehyun, are you sure you aren't doing any mistake anywhere? Lisa noona seemed to care for him when we last visited. Jungkook Hyung is such a caring person, how can she even betray him? It's strenuous to believe!'', Heeseung exclaimed in a desperate tone.

He knows Taehyun isn't the type of person to accuse someone of a heinous crime like this if he was not sure. Still Heeseung was not wanting to trust it. Taehyun sighed hearing him.

'' I am sorry that I can't say I am mistaken. I matched all kinds of clue, and I am now way beyond sure that she is cheating on my brother with that rascal Oh Sehun. Do you remember Sullyoon's elder sister whom we saw when she had to attend our school as Sullyoon caused trouble with Eun-soo last time?'', Taehyun asked and Heeseung hummed in approval.

''How can I forget? All boys of our class were busy fan boy-ing over her beauty comparing her with Eun-soo, except us both. Even Yeonjun got beaten up by his girlfriend for that incident when Beomgyu told her that Yeonjun was checking another girl out. '', Heeseung said as a faint laugh escaped from his mouth remembering the incident although he wasn't in the mood for it.

''Sullyoon's elder sister is Oh Sehun's manager.'', Taehyun said and Heeseung looked at him with shocked wide eyes

'' I saw her in one of the videos of Oh Sehun and recognized her right away.'', Taehyun retorted and Heeseung could understand the rest.