Chapter Twenty Four-I: Still with you.

'' You have gone insane, haven't you?''

Lisa's cousin Bambam who finally felt kindhearted enough to forgive her and end their feud after ignoring her for several months exclaimed from the other side of the phone after Lisa reported him about the situation she is in. 

She was feeling too confused and lost that's why she decided to talk to him.

'' I know you are a pure nutjob, but I guess you should meet a psychiatrist after hearing your words. '', Bambam added.

'' Yah! I didn't call you to hear you cursing me! Just tell me what I should do?'', Lisa asked and Bambam hummed while thinking.

'' Now your brother-in-law who found out about you and your so-called boyfriend; is pressuring you to tell him the truth. But before I give you any instruction, at first clear me in this sphere that why are arguing with your husband if he meets another girl or not? You don't even love him to act so possessive right? Or it's the contrary? '', Bambam asked making her eyes slightly widen.

'' W-what nonsense! Why will I love him? How can I possibly love him?'', Lisa said while stammering a bit.  

'' Then explain your behavior.'', Bambam said feeling kind of done with her.

'' It's because of Miyeon! I can't stand that girl you know. And I am not acting this way because of jealousy or possessiveness. It's just my hatred towards that woman!'', Lisa ranted making Bambam silent for some seconds.

'' Lalisa Manoban, do me a favor and never introduce me as your cousin in front of anyone alright?'', Bambam said sarcastically, and Lisa was about to charge at him but stopped as he starts talking.

'' I have now two speculations. it's whether you are deluding yourself to think Miyeon being the reason of this possessive behavior because you aren't wanting to accept that you have fallen for your husband." Bambam started in a calm and serious tone. 

"Or maybe it's because of your so-called guilt towards that Sehun, because you are thinking he is working hard for your sake and putting up with everything. It's either you haven't realized your feelings, or you aren't wanting to accept them. But I just don't hope you won't be too late to realize them and end up regretting everything.'', Bambam's words made her stunned, so she was frozen on her spot silently hearing him.

'' And from your and Chae-Young's words that I have been listening to all these days consecutively, I can say undoubtedly that your husband is a really nice guy and treats you nice even if I have never met him." Lisa looked down looking down at her feet unsure of where to look at! 

"I am thinking, like how did that guy even put up with a witch alike goth named Lisa all these months?! And why can't you fall for a guy who is legally married to you and treats you better than anyone? What is that guy made of? How did he hold on so long??!', Bambam exclaimed dramatically.

'' You brat...'', Lisa mumbled.

''And my second speculation is that you are being honest, and I am over analyzing everything. It's already crazy of a coincidence that you ended up marrying Miyeon's ex! But even then; you should show your hatred towards Miyeon- to Miyeon only! Your husband that poor guy didn't even do anything that you are giving him a hard time.' Lisa closed her eyes slightly feeling remorseful. 

 "If I put myself in his shoe, then I too maybe might have gotten swayed away after meeting back my ex due to your behavior... After all who wouldn't be frustrated in a dull marital life where he isn't getting the love he deserves from his wife?'', Bambam asked in an obvious tone, but Lisa got a bit annoyed by the bitter truth facts.

'' But-But he told me that he had feelings for me indirectly! Then how come his feelings for his ex is getting back to him?'', Lisa asked now making Bambam annoyed of his own blood line. He is now losing his patience.