"NO! I don't want them, Mama!", my eyes widened as Jennika hid away from everyone else, "Jenny, come on..."

"I WANT BIG BROTHA!", tears fell down her cheeks as she nuzzled her face into my clothes, "I know honey, I'm going to go look for your brother okay, I promise", she nodded her head into my clothes and pulled her head away from my stomach, looking over my shoulder, I smiled as the purple turtle carried Lita, fixing her glasses.

"We don't have Spiderman...Oh! But Leo does have Space heroes, Lita liked that one a lot last time I remember! Leo, where are your movies?!"

"What?! I don't want them to scratch those VHSs, they're old!"

"I'll make sure none of the VHSs are messed with Leonardo", reaching toward me, Yoshi picked up the girls' and walked back to what seemed to be their main room, sitting on their couch as April laid out the girls' blanket. "Fine, please don't have them ruin it, Sensei", confused I looked at Yoshi who only nodded, "Alright, now go, save Michaelangelo and Shen!-", I turned back as the rest ran towards the exit, "Let Michaelangelo know, that I love him, and miss him very much", smiled and pulled up my mask, "I will, Yoshi", in the distance, Yoshi shuffled through the movies and pulled out a VHS tape, putting it inside and playing the movie, Lita cuddling up to him, while Jenny sat in front of him, watching the movie intently.

Walking towards the exit, I checked on my kyoketsu shoge, just to make sure the weapon was in nice and tight, "Ms. Tang, you can come with us in the ShellRaiser", nodding my head, I followed after the small purple turtle, walking into what looked like a lab, "I never got you or the red turtle's name?"

"I'm Donatello, the feisty one is Raphael, and you already met Leonardo", each turtle got into position and set me down in a chair that sat in front of a map of New York, some areas marked up. "Alright team, let's head out", Leonardo started up the vehicles and began driving through the sewers, I stared at the map, I was ready to do anything, hoping that he was alright, 'Please be okay, my son'.

----------------------

The door opened from the side of the vehicle, I walked out of the subway car, and turned back to the kids, stopping all of them, "I need all of you to go in through some other entrance, while I go through the front if you noticed that I need help, then jump in and help me out", Donatello and Raphael nodded their heads, and made their way to the side of the building, however, Leonardo seemed to disagree with my plan, "No! The Shredder's too dangerous, what if he hurts you?!",

"Then that is what will happen, I will not change my mind, hurried before the foot soldiers, spot us", I walked away from Leonardo and made my way toward the front of the building. Running towards the door, I hid on the side of the entrance and knocked on the door, hiding out of sight, the door swung open as a fish walked out of the door, 'A walking fish, heh...never see that everyday', hopping over the door, I snuck into the building and hid in the shadows, "Did you find out who knocked?", a mutant walked towards the front, chatting with the fish mutant, "No, there was nothing, maybe it was one of those damn solicitors?"

"Probably...come on", the mutant dog's voice rasped out as he looked around the room, I ran through the room, hiding inside the shadows. Rushing through the halls, I stepped into the main room, and scanned the area for any sign of the Saki, but he wasn't there, the thrown chair was empty, all that stood in that room was that tiger mutant, the same that stole my son. "Tiger Claw, what is the status on looking for orange turtle's gems?", someone walked into the room, his suit covered in spikes and blades, he continued to walk towards the head of the thrown room, but stopped, 'why did he stop! Did he find me location-'

"You know, I know you're there", Saki stared in my direction, he didn't move from his spot, he just continued to stare at the shadows I hid in, 'Well it's now or never', pulling out my weapon, I glared at the man in front of me, "お久しぶりです...小六咲"