xxvii. girls + ron

Start from the beginning

Harry sighs laying back down. "There, uh, something else you should know, too, Harry." Ron says, in his arms he held Harry's broken broom, it had completely smashed into pieces. "Um, when you fell, your broom it— it sort of blew into the whomping willow and... well, it's, uh, broke."

After a moment they decided to leave Harry to rest for the next few days, which ended up being the second visit to Hogsmeade, Rosalyn was definitely excited about visiting again, Hermoine had planned that they had a nice tea-friends-date, at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.

Hermione promised it wasn't anything weird only that she wanted to spend time with her best friend, plus Ron, Harry wasn't allowed to go again. "This isn't weird, is it?" Hermoine had been on edge since they arrived.

Rosalyn placed down the cup of warm cinnamon tea and cocked her head. "Why would this be weird?" Hermoine gazed around the very, pink shop, there were hearts plastered everywhere. "I know this place is famous for romantic dates and a place where literary every couple comes to make out but that's not us."

Hermione exhaled pausing before continuing. "And, yes I know, when I said weird i didn't mean that us being a couple is weird— oh! That's came out bad, didn't it? You're a beautiful girl but I'm not attracted to woman, but if I was, you would definitely be on..."

Rosalyn nodded in appreciation. "First, thank you, and second, it wouldn't be weird it would be great." Hermione blushed at her words. "And this can't be much of a date since Ronald is here."

Ron looked up with a muffled hum, mouth full of poundcake, cheeks flushed at the warm air around them. "What?" Hermione chuckled shaking her head. "Nothing, keep on eating."

"Yeah, didn't you want to visit the oldest house in Britain?" Rosalyn asked, looking at him. Ron nodded swallowing down the poundcake, holding out his finger. "Yes, and it's the most haunted house not oldest."

Rosalyn furrowed looking between them. "Isn't that the same thing?"

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione said, looking at at Rosalyn and Ron. They been admiring the Shrieking Shack from a far, they wouldn't dare to take a step forward.

Ron stared at the building. "Twice." Hermione chuckled at his words. "Do you want to move a bit closer?" She asked him, knowing how excited he was about seeing the building. Ron's eyes widen and turned. "Huh?"

Rosalyn squints eyeing him. "She's talking about the shrieking shack." Ron gulps and shook his head, glancing back to Hermione. "Actually, I'm... I'm fine here."

"Well, well. Look who's here." Draco Malfoy of all people appeared from behind. Rosalyn turned, glaring at the three Slytherin's. "You two shopping for your new dream home? But grand for you, isn't it Weasle-bee? Don't your family sleep in, uh, one room?"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron muttered.

"Ooh, not very friendly." Draco tsk, shaking his head. "Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-bee how to repeat his superiors." Draco says adjusting his jacket.

Rosalyn scoffed as Hermione laughed stepping up between Ron and the three boys. "Hope you don't mean yourself."

Darci snarled. "How dare you talk to me? You filthy little mud—" Rosalyn grabbed some snow, forming it into a ball and threw the snowball straight towards Draco, smacking him in the face, knocking his sentence out of his mouth. They stood there shocked by the action, Draco mouth gaped open slowly turning to his second-cousin.