xxii. sirius black

Start from the beginning

"Egypt— what's it like?" Harry asked, staring down at the photo of the Weasley's, all smiling at the camera. "Brilliant! Loads of old stuff, like mummy's and tombs. Even Scabbers enjoyed himself." Ron exclaimed.

"You know the Egyptians used to worship cats." Hermione mentioned as she and Rosalyn sat across from the boys. "Yeah, along with the dung beetles."

"You're not flashing that clipping about again, are you, Ron?" George spoke from behind the four friends. "I haven't shown anyone." Ron says.

"No, not a soul." Fred uttered whilst his twin snatched the paper from Ron's grasp. "Not unless you count Tom..." George replied.

"The day maid—" Fred adds

"The night maid..." George added again, Hermoine stood from her seat and walked away, Rosalyn turned to the girl.

"The cook—" Fred says.

"That bloke that came to fix the toilet— And that wizard from Belgium." Rosalyn watched as they sat down beside her. She slowly shifted her gaze to Mr. Weasley, he seemed rather cautious at the sight of her. Rosalyn furrowed and stood up, placing Velma down on the ground.

"Rosalyn." Mr. Weasley spoke nudging his head to the back. She nodded and walked around the table, and followed back to where no one could hear. "Uh, how are you?"

Rosalyn shrugged. "I'm okay, and you?"

Mr. Weasley nodded. "Quite well, but that's not what I called you for, I don't really know how to say this and believe me it has nothing to do with you, okay? Well— sort of I mean he is your family..."

"Who do you speak of?" Rosalyn asked, mouth slammed shut, feeling like she knew what he was about to say. Arther peered back at his family then down to her. "I don't know if your family told you but— I know it's not my right, but you must know. Your uncle... Sirius Black escaped Azkaban prison."

Rosalyn should've known, she should have known that her aunt were hiding something for her, they've been acting odd since their arrival from New Zealanl. "I- I don't know what to say exactly, uh... thank you for telling me. Mr. Weasley."

Arthur slightly nodded, knowing it wasn't his job to say but, he didn't want the poor thirdteen year old to head off to Hogwarts without knowing the truth. "Right, well, would you mind getting Harry for me, dear?" Rosalyn nodded and walked away.

"Harry? Mr. Weasley would like to see you." Rosalyn pointed back to the man, Harry nodded and stood when he caught a glimpse of her blank face. "Hey, are you okay?"

Rosalyn nodded meeting his worried gaze. "Yeah, I'm fine, go, it must important." Harry stood for a moment longer before he walked away. Rosalyn glanced to the right, a photo of her uncle playing repeatedly over and over.

𖤐↯☆★↯𖤐

"I didn't mean to blow her up. I just— I lost control." Harry continued telling them. The four best friends were currently on the train on their way to Hogwarts, walking down the aisle, trying to find an empty compartment.

Ron chuckled. "Brilliant."

"Honestly, Ron, it's not funny." Hermione exclaimed, wondering where the poor muggle currently laid. "Harry was lucky not to be expelled."