Chapter Fifty- Six

(March 1st night before wedding)

Here I am in this insane suite at the Newbury with Joey's 6 sisters, Holly and his mother. Everyone is in overdrive for tomorrow and for some reason I feel like I can't breathe. Everyone is pulling me in different directions, and I can't get a minute to myself. I feel like I'm suffocating.  My phone ringing me pulled me from my thoughts. I pulled my phone from my sweatshirt pocket; it was a text from Joey.

Joey: Hey baby, what you doing?

Ryder: I'd like to say just sitting here relaxing, but everyone is pulling me in a million directions. I haven't even got a chance to sit down. I just got Stryker to sleep an hour ago and its midnight.

Joey: I'm sorry baby. but think of it this way by this time tomorrow we are going to be on a private plane on the way to Paris for two weeks.

Ryder: I know......

Joey: I love you

Ryder: I love you too.....

I barely got to send that text before Allison pulled me in the other room to get my nails done.

Her I lay in our bed at home anxiously waiting for tomorrow. Fourteen hours and I will get to watch the love of my life walk down the aisle to me. The guys are all here in the guest rooms for tomorrow. Danny asked me if I was nervous and I told him truthfully no, it's always been Ryder and it always will be her. I just wish I told her all those years ago how I felt maybe we already would have been married. 

I fell asleep around two in the morning just to have my father come in at six to wake me up, Chaos has begun. After some coffee and quick to eat, stylists and barbers and everyone else poured in and I was pulled from the barber shaving me and trimming and highlighting my hair straight to stylist to made sure everything was perfect with my suit.  After three hours I was finally done. I finally have a second alone and I stop at look at myself in the mirror as I straighten my tie, I can't help but smile, in a couple hours Ryder is going to be mine forever. 

The hotel room door slammed open and startled me from my sleep. 

"Ryder get up!!!!"

I groaned and crawled out from the rumpled comforter and grabbed my phone, looking at it sleepily.

"Damn it Holly its six in the morning!"

"And we have five hours of prep, and you have to be downstairs in six. To days the day you are marrying Joey." 

She ripped the comforter off the bed, and I knew I just need to tap out, I was never going to win. I dragged myself into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The more the water washes over me the more it seems my nerves are kicking in, and so are the doubts. Am I really ready for this? 

I'm only 21 years old, am I ready to be with one person for the rest of my life. I can't help but to feel that Joey is only really here still for the baby. The minute I wrapped the hotel bathroom around me and opened the door my hand was grabbed and pulled into the chair.  Joe had haired a celebrity stylist to do all our hair and makeup. Chris immediately started to section, and blow dry my hair and kay handed me a coffee. 

The entire morning seemed to be going in warp speed, and as the morning goes on, I couldn't shake the feeling's I was having. Finally, this was it my hair and makeup were done, the girls all left heading downstairs leaving just Holly and me. Neither one of us said much as she helped me lace and button my dress. It took fifteen minutes to get it on but when I turned around, I didn't recognize the girl in the mirror looking back at me. Everything turned out perfect, I looked perfect why do I feel like this.