Chapter Thirty-Three

(The next morning)

The next morning I woke up, my head pounding as the sunlight broke through the curtains on the window. I looked over at the clock on the table next to the bed. 9am why am I even awake now after last night. Joey and I just fell asleep a couple hours ago. I go to sit up but Joey's arm wrapped over my waist held me in place. Still groggy I grabbed my phone to check and make sure Joey's parents didn't call and thats what I seen it, a google alert with Joey's name on it. I instantly woke up and opened it, it was a TMZ article.

JOEY MCINTYRE: GET BUSY AT CLUB:

Joey McIntyre, The young heartthrob

from the band New Kids on the Block

was seen at Royale club last night by club goers.

McIntyre was seen in the clubs VIP lounge, By the

reports of patrons at the club McIntyre and an

unknown woman were seen engaging in

some activities in an upstairs corner.

TMZ had reached out to McIntyre for comment

but at time of article calls have not been returned.

My heart bottomed out, I thought I was going to throw up. Someone saw us. We should have just left and went back to the hotel, but it was me I didn't want to wait and now Joe's entire career hangs in the balance. The tears burned my eyes and they slipped out. I have to tell him before he sees it online or from someone else. I wiped the tears that continued to fall with the back of my hand and I reached over shaking Joey.

"Joe..Joe wake up!

He groaned quietly and rolled over still not waking up.

"Damn it Joe get up"

"MMMM damn baby if your that horny just climb on...."

"God no Joey get up Now!"

It must have been the tone in my voice because he stretched and sat up.

"God Ry whats the problem?"

"Joey I don't even know how to say this. I woke up and checked my phone to make sure your parents didn't call and I had a Google alert..."

"OK and...."

"It was a Google alert on you."

"There is always a Google alert of some kind."

I felt a lump lodge in my throat and he looked at me,

"Ry baby why are you crying?"

"No you don't understand, its not just any Google alert, its a TMZ article. Joey people saw us last night at the club, in the corner."

I watched his face fall.

"Excuse me what?!"

I handed him my phone and he began to read the article.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

He raked his hand through his hair and threw my phone to the bed.

"Joey, Im sorry..."

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

"Joey..."